The one where shes gone part 1

Previously

A-"I WORK!"
Y/n-"AND SO DO I!"
A-"YEAH BUT IM AND ACTRESS AND YOUR JUST A TEACHER!"
Y/n-"JUST A TEACHER!"
................
Y/n-"I'm sleeping in the guest room"

—-Aubrey pov—

Fuck why did I say she was just a teacher I mean she is a teacher and I'm an actress but that was rude of me to say..I know she doesn't make as much money as me but I still hated myself for saying that to her..

I wake up and see that y/n actually slept in the guest room..I go to see if shes awake so she can get ready for work and she wasn't there so I went to se did she was with AJ in her room but she wasn't in there either...I figured that they just left early to go out for breakfast then to school..I went in mine and y/n's room and got dressed and ready for work grabbing my phone and keys and purse and heading out the door...

—-y/n POV—

Me and Aj went out for breakfast this morning and now we were on our way to school...i park in my reserved parking spot 'staff only' then me and Aj get out of the car and head inside..there was still about 30 minutes before students actually arrived so me and Aj sat in my room and she did her homework..I helped her if she needed it.

Aj heads to her class and students come in..

I taught something different today.. I came up with a little competition..I have 7 classes to teach a day so there were 7 different teams whatever team had the highest score by the end of the month(it's the beginning of the month right now) they would win a little party what ever the winning team desired.

Last class of the day finally...it's been along day I'm 4months right now about to be five months pregnant next week... I'm looking over test from the week before when my next last class walks in..Lizzie walks in and looks at me...the class knows I'm pregnant but Lizzie is the only one that knows how it really happened....

I hold Lizzie after class...

Y/n-"you haven't told anyone have you"

L-"no why would I...look you may be my teacher and you might have broke off the affair we were having but I love you and I think I will always love you...and I promise that I won't tell anyone who got you pregnant and how they did it"

Y/n-"thank you...but you can't love me"

L-"why not"

Y/n-"Lizzie I'm married"

L-"I know that"

She then walks around my desk

L-"I don't care if your married I will always love you"

She then kisses me and I can't help but kiss her back...

AJ then walks in...I immediately push Lizzie off

Y/n-"her princess ready to go"

Aj-"yeah"

Y/n-"ok let's go..see you tomorrow Lizzie"

Me and Aj then head out to my car and drive back home... Aj goes to watch tv and I go upstairs really quick...

Y/n-"come on Aj"

AJ-"where are we going"

Y/n-"on a trip"

We then get in the car and I drive to our destination..

I then grab the bags I had packed and we head inside

Aj-"mama where are we"

Y/n-"we're going to be living here for a little bit"

Aj-"ok"

—Aubrey POV—

I get home from work and the house is quiet..it's always quite but not like This...I put some food in the microwave..and go upstairs to check on Aj..

I open her door and her bed is made...I just figured she was in mine and y/n's Room so I go in there and the bed is made..closet is opened..drawers are open..i then go check AJ's closest most of her clothes are gone only thing that's left in her closet and drawers are painty hoes and dresses...

I start to freak out it try to call y/n but she doesn't answer...I then call her childhood best friend..

A-"hey Flo is y/n with you"

F-"no I'm in England...why"

A-"she's just not back from work yet"

F-"oh ok just let me know"

A-"I will"

I hang up with Florence and try y/n multiple more times.. there's only one thing left to do..Elizabeth..

I look in the phone book and fine her name(sorry I couldn't think of any other way to find her number- A/N)

I call her but she tells me she's out to dinner with her family right now and the last time she saw her was last period.

I then get really tired and go to sleep hoping she will call me in the morning.