12 | love

When Eddie has asked her to marry him, Luna felt like she was on cloud 9 and she never wanted the feeling to disappear

When Eddie has asked her to marry him, Luna felt like she was on cloud 9 and she never wanted the feeling to disappear. She never thought she would she would get married again, let alone to a man as amazing as Eddie. He had a way of making her feel special and saw the beauty in her that she sometimes couldn't. Being with him had been the happiest she had been in a long time.

"How do you feel, mama?"

Mary had been getting ready with their mother before she was to walk down the isle. Bobby had agreed to walk her down the isle after she had asked. He was the closest thing she had to a father figure and he was more than willing to give her away.

The daughter wanted to help her mother get ready for such an important day. Nothing could go wrong. She had made sure everyone knew what they were doing and that everything was done to perfection. It was a day she had been waiting for, for a long time. A day that gave her a new family. A family that she loved more than anything. Nothing was going to ruin this day for her.

"Happy and a little nervous, which is crazy because I love him and I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with him." Luna spoke in a daze as she thought about Eddie.

Mary giggled, "So, this is happening?"

Luna laughed, "Yes, yes it is."

"Good. Now put on your dress. I want to see it."

"You are one bossy child."

"You ready to do this?"

"I've never been more ready." Luna spoke as she took a deep breathe. Bobby patted her hand as he began escorting her down the isle. Luna held her breathe as she walked down but the moment her eyes looked into his, she let out a breathe and could feel the tears building up in her eyes. They came to a halt that alter, Bobby pressing a kiss to her cheek as Luna passed her flowers to her daughter.

Eddie took a hold of hands and tears began to brim in his eyes, "You look beautiful."

"Same goes to you handsome." Luna winked.

The ceremony was beautiful as they shared their vowed to each other, hell the kids even participated in their vows. They were becoming a family officially after all. The couple had tears in their eyes throughout the whole ceremony and couldn't believe that they were finally here.

"Do you, Edmundo Diaz, take Luna Edwards as your lawfully wedded wife?" Athena asked. The couple had asked her to officiate the ceremony as she had been a mother figure to them both and they really wanted her involved in the wedding.

Eddie grinned as he looked at Luna, "I do."

"Do you, Luna Edwards, take Edmundo Diaz as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Luna replied with her own grin.

Athena smiled at the couple, "You may kiss the bride."

Eddie didn't have to be told twice. He grabbed Luna's face and pressing his lips to hers. Their lips moved in sync, slowly as they took in the feeling of finally being married. It was official. He held her tightly before bending her over and pulling a way with a grin while everyone cheered.

"I love you, my beautiful wife."

"And I love you, my handsome husband."

THE END!