Chapter 2

"I'll protect you even after death"
...

After Mikey's confusing confession, him and Draken invited Takemitchi and I to hangout for a bit.

Draken and Mikey had two bikes with them.

Takemitchi hopped on Draken's bike and I just stood there because I have a fear of ridding motorcycles and cars. I prefer to walk.

When I was 8 years old my parents passed away in a motorcycle accident and I haven't been in a motorcycle or car since then. I am 18 years old now.

"Guys I think I'll walk home" I said with a more calming and serious tone.

"Hey hey don't leave now we just became friends!" Said Mikey closing his eyes and giving me a big smile.

"I don't know I should get hom-" before finishing my sentence Mikey took my hand and brought me closer to him. Holding onto my waist and looking into my eyes he murmured "shut up and get on".

I felt my soul leave my body.

I remained silent while he put a helmet on my head and closed it up for me.

I got closer to his ear and whispered so no one else could hear "I am scared".

He grabbed my head and pulled me closer to the side of his head. I couldn't see his face but my face and his hair were touching. He said to me in the softest and cutest tone ever "I got you Emi, don't worry".

MY HEART MELTED. And the scent of his coconut hair wasn't leaving my nose.

I sat behind him but letting my arms go loose since I've never been on a motorcycle before.

He gives me a side look and says "you should grab onto me I drive a little fast".

I wrap my arms around his waist and we drive off.

"Tsk!" You're asking too much of me. I just want to go home. Take me home!" I said angry because I remembered I just met this guy. I can't let him control me like this because what if he's dangerous?

"hey hey don't be so pushy ya? You're going to make me crash." He said more seriously then he's ever been before.

"I appreciate the ride but I need to go home".

He started driving a little faster and I started getting dizzy, my whole body was shaking and the moment of my parent's death flashed before my eyes and I let go of Mikey.

The wind was blowing against my face and I could feel my body being pushed off the motorcycle.

Mikey quickly noticed, with a very concerned face he looks back and yells "EMI!".

He grabbed onto one of my hands while the other remained on the grip of the bike and he yells "WHAT ARE YOU DOING EMI?!".

I was starring into blank space and my vision was getting blurrier.

Draken and Takemitchi already drove off. Mikey pulled over.

He gets off the bike and grabs my face, each hand on one cheek. He says with a lovey voice "hey, what's going on? you let go of me. You don't seem fine, what's happening?".

I regain some of my consciousness and said very quietly "I can't do it".

He comes closer resting his forehead on mine, grabbing me by my waist and making our bodies collide. We were touching in every aspect. My hand automatically wrap around his neck but I do not pull him close.

"Earlier you showed me the things you would do for your friends, I've heard of you before "delinquent princess " but I didn't know how badass you were."He said quietly while starring into my eyes.

"I cant believe someone so innocent and gentle would fight and be a gang member, yet you're scared of ridding a bike? You're not a good delinquent haha."

"Mikey I have my reasons for the things I do, and why I fear the things I do."

"I'll protect you even after death." Said Mikey while giving me a full hug.

My body was trembling but not because of fear, but because of what he said. He made me feel like the safest girl on this world and I could feel my body melting into his.

He lifts his head and kisses my forehead. His neck was infront of my nose so I smelled the faint scent of his cologne which made him ten times hotter in the moment.

I was trying to hold myself back from kissing him because at that moment I fell in love with Manjiro Sano.

--

After that we met up with Draken and Takemitchi and Draken ended up taking me home.

It was midnight and officially Saturday.

I was laying in bed in the dark just reminiscing what just happened.

Thankfully when we all introduced each other we exchanged phone numbers so we can keep in touch.

All I could think about was Mikey's touch and the way he made me feel.

I've had crushes in the past and a boyfriend which I do not speak about anymore, but Mikey just made me feel things I've never felt before.

I crave him. I crave him so much.

I want to see him everyday and spend time with him.

I want to get to know him and love him in every way possible.

"Ah". I say to myself in utter disappointment.

I'm the "delinquent princess". I cant love whomever I want.

--

I wake up in the morning caused by a knock on my door.

I check the time it's 10 am.

Who is knocking at this time?

I open the door and see a tall boy with slits in his eyebrows. His silver-ish purple hair caught my attention.

"Good-morning Emiko-chan." He said with a happy grin like he hasn't seen me in ages.

"G-Good morning. May I ask who you are?" I said tired.
Then I remember-

I AM A DELINQUENT! I NEED TO KEEP MY GUARD UP.

I raise my clinched fist and throw a extra hard punch; striking the right side of his cheek.

He didn't move, but looked to the side.

Putting his right hand on his cheek "Ow that hurt haha" he said with a smile.

"What?" I didn't even hurt him.

"Emiko-Chan I am Toman's 2nd division Captain Mitsuya Takashi!"

"OH MY IM SO SORRY". I said shockingly.

What is a Toman member doing at my house?

"It's totally fine I would've reacted the same if a stranger showed up to my house."

"Anyways, Mikey asked me to get you. We have a early afternoon Toman meeting and he wants you to be there ." he said with a serious tone.

"Toman meeting? I'm not part of Toman, Mitsuya-kun." I said loosing my smile and gaining more confusion onto my face.

"Mikey said he wants to talk to you about that as well". He said remaining serious.

"Get ready I'll take you!"

I agreed just because I want to be more involved in Mikey's life.

But I was also confused....

What? Is ? Going? On???
WHAT IS MIKEY THINKING??
IS HE GOING TO ASK ME TO JOIN TOMAN??