What? Who are you?

(Hi guys! I am changing the POV. Emiko will not be the one narrating anymore.)

A sunny morning. Hina came to visit Emiko at her house. 6 months have passed since the incident.

"Good Morning Emi-chan!" said Hina while jumping on her in her bed. Emiko hits her head on her headboard. "Ow! Hina that hurt." she said but suddenly heard voices.

"I'll protect you even after death"

"what?" she mumbled spacing out.

"What's the matter?" asked her concerned friend.

"Hina. Did I have a boyfriend?" asked the puzzled Emiko.

"Uh- I- No I don't believe you did. Unless you did but never told me haha." Said Hina nervously. "Did you ever tell me you will protect me even after death?" Emi asked. "Not that I remember. How would that even work tho? protect you even after death? did you remember something?" Hina asked anxiously.

Hina did indeed know who told her that. Emiko treasured those words since they have been said to her.

"Well, I did remember somebody saying that to me. Whatever. What are we doing today?" Emiko said covering up her curiousity. "Let's go on a walk!" Hina said happily.

The two girls started walking towards the park where not many people would go to.

-When Sanzu pushed Emiko into the ocean, she did not die from it. She developed huge brain damage and memory loss from it and broke many bones. No doctor believed she could survive it but she did. She woke up with no memories, she did not even know her own name. In the past 6 months her memories have been coming back from when she used to be a child. Emiko does not remember Mikey, her relationship with him, Toman, Mitsuya, Sanzu, and the rest. She didn't even remember Hina, they had to rebuild their friendship. After all this, Mikey became the leader of a big criminal gang named "Bonten", he did join Sanzu because when everyone found out she is alive Sanzu threatened to kill her. So Mikey told everybody to never mention their relationship to her to keep her safe.-

"HEY GUYS!" says a distinct voice.

"Takemitchi-kun!!" said Hina with excitment.

"What's up mitchi! hehe." said Emiko.

"You're looking well Emi-chan" he said.

"Thank you. Is Chifuyu not with you today?" Emi asked.

"He'll be joining us later." he said nervously.

"Emi you talk about Chifuyu quite a lot." Hina added. "I really like him. Ever since I got into that accident he has been so kind to me and cares a lot." Emi said. "Ah. maybe that's a brotherly act he does?" Hina asked. "No no. it's different. maybe he's the one who said that to me!" she said happily.

"Said what?" asked Takemitchi.

"This morning I remembered somebody telling me 'I'll protect you even after death' ". the girl said trying to remember again.

"What?" Takemitchi said. "Who said that?" said a familiar voice from behind them.

"Chifuyu!" said Emi while going for a hug. "hey there." he said softly.

"Emiko remembered something." said the blonde boy.

"Oh ya. I remembered someone telling me that they'll protect me even after death." the confused girl said.

"Oh." said Chifuyu pretending to not care. "Well whatever. Must not be important if you can't remember." he added.

"You're right." she said. They all started walking into the park when all of the sudden Takemitchi disappeared.