Our future

8 years later..

"Mommm hurry up!" says a young girl. "Hurry Dad!" says a young boy.

"We're coming, we're coming." says Emiko.

"You look beautiful Emi." says Mikey while she is fixing his tie on his tuxedo. "And you look so handsome Mikey." she says giving him a light kiss on the lips. "There all done."

"Let's grab the gift and hurry before Shin and Emma start throwing a tantrum." says Emi. "Yes ma'am."

Sano Shinichiro (Mikey's and Emiko's son: 7 years old)

Sano Emma (Mikey's and Emiko's daugther: 3 years old)

Mikey and Emiko walk down the stairs and get greeted by their two children, ready standing by the door to leave. "Let's go kids, we're going to be late." Emiko says. "Uncle Ken is getting married!" says Emma excitedly. "Haha, yes he is." Mikey adds. Everyone gets in the car and Mikey drives to the banquet hall.

...

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

Emiko and Mikey cover their children's eyes then clap for Draken's marriage.

"Hey little guy." Mitsuya says while messing up Shin's hair. "Hey Uncle Mitsuya that hurts!" he yells out. "Shhh! Shin-kun." Yuzuha, Mitsuya's wife says while covering Shin's mouth. "Yuzhua-san!! I missed you." says Emma while giving her a tight hug.

"Mitsuya, how's the business?" Mikey asks. him, starting a dad like conversation.

"Yuzuha-chan, how far along are you?" Emi asks her old friend. "8 months, we'll have our twin babies next month on the 12th!" Yuzuha replies. "How wonderful! have you thought of any names yet?" But before Yuzuha could reply someone sneaks up to Emiko.

"EMI-CHAN!" Hina says jumping on Emiko. "HINA!". they both share a tight hug. "You look amazing!" Emi says and Hina replies saying she does as well. Takemitchi is standing next to her and him and Mikey start talking about how annoying both their wives are. "hey, you know you love me Mikeyyyyyy-kuunnnn." Emi says teasing him, he starts blushing even after all these years.

Suddenly everyone comes around them. Kazutora, Chifuyu, Hakkai, Smiley, Angry, Pah, Peh and etc. Everyone has a nice conversation, catching up on everything since they last saw each other. Everyone has their own life now, a new family and either a husband or wife. They all manage to see each other once in a while but they're all aware that it's time to move on with your future.

"There is the man of the hour!" Mitsuya yells out while Draken and his wife walk towards them. "Hey guys! Thanks for coming." Draken says with a warm smile.

"We wouldn't miss it." Mikey says. Him and Draken have always been brothers so this moment was very touching for Mikey. They go in for a hug, they usually do not show affection like this.

"Ume-chan your dress is amazing." Emiko says while twirling her around. "Thank you my lovely." she replies.

Yasu Ume is a women Draken met when he used to take the train. He was poor at the time and Ume believed in him and helped him get the motorcycle shop he has today. She knows everything, she knows about him and Mikey's sister Emma as well.

"Emma! Shin! you guys look so adorable." Ume says bending down and squeezing their cheeks.

"Ume-san your dress is very puffy." Emma says, she was amazed. "Thank you for taking care of Draken, I'll make him happy I promise." Ume says to Emma. "Huh?" Emma said confused. "Haha nothing. do you want some cake? Let's go!" Ume takes her and Shin away.

"I'm so happy that Draken found someone to love." Emi says to Mikey. "Me too. He really deserves this. He's been our rock since forever." Mikey says tearing up.

"ARE YOU CRYING??" Emi asks holding his face. "No I'm not idiot." He replies hiding his face.

"Baji is watching you bro!" Chifuyu says to Draken while congradulating him. "I hope so. I miss him, I wish we could share this happy moment with him."

A photographer comes suddenly; "Everyone get in for a picture!"

"Ume! Emma! Shin! Come quick!" Emiko yells out while Mikey grabs her hand and pulls her in for the picture.

"Everyone say Congratulations in 3!" Kazutora yells out.

"1...2...3.. Congratulations Draken and Ume!"

...

The End.

I hope you guys enjoyed this story! It was my first one ever. I am going to be coming out with a new story soon. I'll be working very hard on my next one! Thank you for everything.

Love you! <3