Chapter 8

"Emiko-chan thank you so much for doing this, I know you must be confused since kisaki was in Toman not too long ago" said the annoying rat, takemitchi.

"Shut up Hanagaki. I don't care about him, I don't care about any of this. I'm going to end this fight, avenge Emma, win for Mikey and help Draken." I yelled at it. I couldn't feel anything.

"Emi relax a bit. Emma wouldn't want you to get rev-

I cut off Mitsuya.

"Takashi!" Is all I said and she stopped talking.

"Haha" "where is Toman huh?" "Hahahaha!!" "Invincible Mikey my ass" "I heard his sister died, he wont show up"

This is all I heard when I entered the battle field.

Everyone from Toman starred at me with sadness and Tenjiku was surprised.

"If it isn't Mikey's bitch!"

"KILL HER HAHA!!"

I walk up, centering myself.

"I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU! WHOEVER IS RESPONDED OF EMMA SANO'S DEATH STEP FORWARD YOU'LL DIE FIRST!"

All of the sudden I feel someone behind me and I turn around.

A talker guy with lavender eyes and silver hair was standing right there starring into my eyes.

"Aren't you cute." he said while lifting my chin upward. He intimidated me.

I push him off. "Let go of me, did you do this to Emma?"

"Oh yes I did love, is Mikey devastated?" He said smiling brighter than the sun.

I give him a dirty look. "Who the fuck are you?" I question him.

"IZANA! REMEMBER THIS FACE AND NAME. And when I kill you now, Mikey will be even more depressed. I'll get him next" he said laughing so loud with the most evil tone ever.

Who is this guy? I have to get rid of him.

"I don't care what you do to me BUT if you do anything to Mikey I'll end your future as well as your present."

"Scary." he whispers right before he lifts his leg upward to kick me in my skull, the same kick as Mikey.

His kick was so fast. But I stopped it.

"Woah!"
"WTF"
"SHE STOPPED IZANA'S KICK!"

"Lame ass. I train with Mikey, this knockoff kick won't do shit to me." I say while pushing his leg back down.

"Not so bad haha." He smirks.

I hate this guy.

I we start going back and forth.

I kick him in his stomach and he falls.

"OUCH BITCH"

He swings and misses but one in every 8 swings he manages to hit me.

My face is bloody but he looks like he's going to pass out.

I look around and see everyone on the floor, hakkai, takemitchi, taka-chan, inupi, and angry.

I'm fucked. fuck.

"It's over look around you EMIKO! You're the only one left baby."

"Shut the fuck up." I said irritated.

I'm loosing consciousness.

I cant. I have to fight I can't loose.

I start falling back and i feel a warm chest.

It's Draken.

"Huh Draken?"

"You really overdid yourself."

"What are you doing here???"

"We came to see if you need help, it took some debating since you're a big girl now."

"Haha. Fuck you." I said giggling.

I see Mikey walk right past me.

"Mikey?"

He looks back and says "one second love"

Izana starts blabbing some bullshit, but than I see Mikey's famous kick knock him right out.

"WOW!"

I stand up myself, it's hard to walk.

"MIKEY! You're incredible. But are you fine?? Why are you here I told you I'd handl-

 But are you fine?? Why are you here I told you I'd handl-

**

He cuts me off by coming so close to me.

"I'm fine. Are you fine?"

"Uh- I- I'm ok." I stuttered while feeling my body heat go up.

He better back off before I do some things I shouldn't do in public.

"KISAKI!! HE IS RUNNING" yells Takemitchi.

We all face his way and see Kisaki on Hanma's bike driving off.

"Oi Takemitchi! LETS GO!" Says Draken.

What is going on?

....

To be continued

*****THE FAN ART USED I DONT KNOW WHO THE ARTIST IS BUT ALL CREDITS TO THEM!! IF YOU GUYS KNOW WHO IT IS COMMENT IT PLS!!***

Hey guys! Whoever is reading my story. Sorry for the late chapter releases it's hard coming up with ideas and containing this story but thank you for sticking by! This is a shorter chapter