Chapter 3

Toman meeting place the shrine.

Mitsuya and I arrive at the Toman meeting.

We get off his bike and I hear a males voice calling my name.

"Emiko! Emiko!"

I turn around and see this boy with green eyes and blonde hair approaching me.

"I am the first division vice captain Matsuno Chifuyu! What a pleasure to meet you!" He yelled loud so every member turns and notice's my presence.

"O-oh hello it's nice to meet you! I'm Emi- "

"I know who you are Emiko-Chan! Youre Mikeys girlfriend!" He said with no hesitation and confidently.

"Mikey's... what?
Girlfriend?
We aren't dating'"
I yelled to reassure the boy.

Before anyone go to say anything I see Draken shouting.

"EVERYONE GATHER AROUND THE MEETING IS STARTING"

Mitsuya grabs my hand interlocking our fingers, he directs me to the back of all the members.

"What is going on Mitsuya-kun? I questioned.

"We will be entering the premises along side the captain, vice captain and the rest of the captains."

We now are standing in a line, in infront of 5 boys, they all are captains.

Mikey walks passed me but does not even lay an eye on me or acknowledge my presence.

I was kind of pissed but a leader has to do what they have to do.

Draken follows behind him, he taps my shoulder and says "follow us" quietly.

We all walk towards the stage having all the members bow down to us.

All the captains including me stand infront of Mikey.

"Hello everyone. We will now be starting this meeting"

Mikey, this boy named Pah and Draken were talking about this fight between mobeius and how they would start a fight with them.

All they did was talk about that and I questioned my presence.

There is one thing that caught my attention.

Pah's buddies girlfriend got raped and that gave me goosebumps. But when Pah was explaining that to Toman, Mikey laid his eyes on me for the first time that day.

I tilt my head and give him a reassuring smile that I'm fine.

A gang war? With mobeius? I have heard too much about them. Is Mikey going to be ok?

Ugh. Why do I even care.

Mikey yells "I'll destroy them, as long as I have Toman's back nothing can stop us".

I look at him and feel nothing but fear for him.

Why am I here?
I want to fight. I want to support Mikey.

I step forward standing infront of Mikey but below the stairs and I yell "I will be helping Toman in this fight!".

The second I said that all I heard were gasps and whispers.

I hear Mitsuya and Takemitchi behind me calling my name and asking "What do you think you're doing?"

I stand tall looking at Mikey with determined eyes waiting for his response.

"Absolutely not. Toman is a efficient organization we don't need help." With a strict tone as if he's looking down on me.

"Are you underestimating me Mikey?" I said while getting mad.