My Sister's a Badass Queen

Nico POV:

Well, things sure did escalate very quickly. 

We grabbed each other's hands and made the leap of faith. 

Somehow, the fall wasn't what either of us was expecting. 

Actually, we didn't even fall. We stopped before we even touched the ground!

We were in a white bubble that stopped us from the harsh fall. It was like somebody was trying to help us. Dad? Nyx? Nope. 

"NICO DI ANGELO!"

Yep. We were screwed. 

Esperanza came striding over to us and the bubble popped. We made it softly to the unforgiving ground.

"YOU DARE DISOBEY ME! YOU PROMISED!" she bellowed.

She looked even worse than before (if that was even possible.) Scars everywhere. Her cheek was slashed badly, and the knife was still in her back. I was astonished. How much could this girl take?!

"I came here to save you! You have to come quickly! Come on!" I ushered her.

"Save me? SAVE ME! DI IMMORTALES! I'M COMPLETELY FINE!! 

Then in a softer voice, she added,

"You don't get it, do you? I have to do this. I have to win against them. If I give up, I die. I can't leave even if I wanted to; I'm cursed." she replied while simultaneously slaying a drakon.

"Then let us help you!"

"If you do, I won't be able to escape. This is my destiny, and if you help me, it won't be me fulfilling my destiny."

"Listen. I can't help you. But I'm ready to stay here as long as you need. I'm going to stay here until you defeat all of them. But I'm very unsure on how you'd defeat two Primordials." I said.

The others nodded and looked determined.

My sister looked at me. She gave me a small smile. Then did the unthinkable. 

She removed the knife from her back and twirled it around. I swear Will almost vomited.

"Better make this quick then."

And she walked into the grasp of death alone.

(Play song from above 👆🏻)

Esperanza smirked at me, then began her epic solo.

E: Cross my heart and hope to die
I don't need another guy
To fight my battles
To overshadow me

Don't you know I'm dangerous?
Fire burning in my blood
I got this handled
I don't need rescuing.

(Pause song)

She looked my way and snapped her fingers. Before we knew it, we were in the white indestructible bubble again.

Then she turned to Nyx and Tartarus. I swear they looked like they'd seen a ghost.

(Play song)

You can call me a princess all your life
'Cause you love to keep me helpless by your side
But it ain't what I want, I'ma show you
I'ma show you. 
How to treat me like a queen
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Boy, you better bow down on your knees
Can I get a "yes, your majesty?"
So treat me like a queen
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Boy, you better bow down on your knees
Can I get a "yes, your majesty?"

(Pause)

She kept walking and with every step, she sent a shockwave of power towards the monsters. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. They were submitting to her! With every step she took, the more monsters followed her; Di immortales, I was ready to pass out. 
(Resume song)

Eyes on me like I'm a prize
But you better recognise
I'm not your angel
'Cause I belong to me

You can call me a princess all your life
'Cause you love to keep me helpless by your side
But it ain't what I want, I'ma show you
I'ma show you

How to treat me like a queen
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Boy, you better bow down on your knees
Can I get a "yes, your majesty?"
So treat me like a queen
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Boy, you better bow down on your knees
Can I get a "yes, your majesty?"

You can call me a princess all your life
'Cause you love to keep me helpless by your side
But it ain't what I want, I'ma show you
(You-you-you-you)

She walked towards Nyx and Tartarus and I wanted to cry. She was inviting her death I thought. But what happened next shocked me like a bullet straight through the brain. Nyx and Tartarus BOWED DOWN! I couldn't comprehend what was going on at that precise moment. She jumped on their backs and made her way to a throne placed on one of the rocks. Seriously though, WHAT THE HECK WAS GOING ON?!!

(Play)

How to treat me like a queen
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Boy, you better bow down on your knees
Can I get a "yes, your majesty?"
So treat me like a queen
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Boy, you better bow down on your knees
Can I get a "yes, your majesty?"

She sat on the throne, and some random monster brought her a tiara and placed it on her eclipse black hair. I swear by Hades, almost everything stopped breathing for like 10 seconds or smth.

Light glowed from her and she rose like gravity wasn't a thing. Light shot out from every inch of her, and we were momentarily blinded. 

Nobody could comprehend what was going on. 

Esperanza had this big Crown-thing on her head. All the monsters were bowing down to her, and Nyx and Tartarus were nowhere to be found.

Then out of nowhere, a drakon appeared and ruled out a scroll and said,
"ALL HAIL, QUEEN ESPERANZA HEARTHSTONE OF TARTARUS, DAUGHTER OF HADES, VANQUISHER OF NYX AND TARTARUS, AND BENDER OF FATE.  BOW DOWN AND SUBMIT TO OUR SAVIOUR AND QUEEN."

Uhm, ExCuSE mE, WhAt?! 

My Half-Sister was the QuEeN of TaRTaRuS?!

-------------------------------------------------------THE END?------------------------------------------------------------

Haha. Cliffhanger. Thanks for reading this dump u guys. Melts my heart. Especially since this is my first story.

PACE!

Bella Ciao 👋🏻

(Get it? 😂)