A Plan- Pt1

ι gυєѕѕ тнє ѕαчιng'ѕ тяυє; ιf чσυ ∂σn'т нєαℓ ωнαт нυят чσυ, чσυ'ℓℓ вℓєє∂ σn ρєσρℓє ωнσ ∂ι∂n'т cυт чσυ.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That doesn't sound so hard."

Huh? Who-

It was the impish Latino Santa Elf who's with the weird, slightly-less-violent Aphrodite variant.

"For you, maybe. For me, not so much."

"The Aphrodite cabin can help you! They'll set you up with a bunch of people and eventually you'll find someone~ It's not that bad, honestly. I don't get why you're so-"

"Disturbed?" She scoffs.

"Do you really want me to tell you? I don't think I will, sorry." Her eyes light up with a dangerous glint.

"We- we just want to help you-" Hazel started to say but she was cut off by Esperanza.

"Well, maybe I just can't be helped. Maybe happy ever after's don't exist for everyone. You want the truth, lemme tell you. I CAN fall in love with someone, and they CAN fall in love with me, but in the end, the Fates will do something to keep them away from me. Something gruesome, horrible and gut-wrenching."

All of us suddenly found the floor very interesting to look at.

"They'll even kill them. And I can't live with the guilt of some innocent's murder just because they had the nerve to fall for me."

Everyone just looked dumbfounded, I couldn't blame them.

Her eyes widen suddenly, and she realizes she had been yelling. She takes a deep sigh, "I- I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled." she chuckles sadly, "I guess the saying's true then. If you don't heal what hurt you, you'll bleed on people who didn't cut you- please excuse me."

She quickly got up and left. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there, motionless. My hand received a small, comforting squeeze from Will.

I got out of my trance and stared up at him. Gosh those blue eyes never fail to amaze me.

"Hey, Sunshine don't cry."

I was so entranced I didn't realize I was crying.

"Look, I know that you really want to help her, trust me, we all do but-"

"I won't hear it! She deserves happiness Will. You know why me, and Percy and Annabeth survived after Tartarus? Because Percy and Annabeth had each other and I had you! SHE HAS NO ONE Will. She- she's all alone. And she never will be happy. Ugh I'm such an idiot."

Will smiled at me. "It's okay. You may be an idiot, but you're my idiot. We'll figure something out to help her. even if it means going back to Tartarus and retrieving her soul from there!"

I wiped my tears and stared at the reassuring faces of Will and my friends.

"Yeah, yeah we will. And I think I have a plan."