Chapter 19: Scars that never fade

"Get out" she says in a low voice.

'How dare someone enter without my approval.'

As her back was to the door and she used her white top to cover her front, the person who came in was silent....for a while.

"Why are there so many?"

Daniels's voice came from behind.

"Get out before I kill you" Janet threatened.

But instead of the sound of footsteps fading and the door shutting, clacking of shoes got louder and louder as Daniel walked closer to her.

"What do you think you're-" That's when she felt a cold hand on her back.

"Why are there so many scars."

She simply stepped away from him, creating some distance, and pulled a shirt over her head.

"How did you get them, tell me and maybe I'll leave."

"Missions, punishment, training. You are not permitted to be in here"

'should've changed the course of this story and not let him into this house.'

"must've been painful, ointments will help"

She grabbed a knife and threw it at his his head

She felt tired already from the whole day and she could barley muster energy to deal with this person.

Using the hand not holding her shirt to cover herself, she put it over her eyes and sighed out of exhaustion.

"Get out of my room."

Daniel put his hand next to Janets head and was now literally looming over her.

"You know, ointment does heal those scars."

"I don't have time for that." Janet says calmly. But still slightly flustered with the situation she's in.

"Take better care of yourself." He says before walking away.

'Weirdo'

********************

Two days past and Janet didn't mutter a word to Daniel ever since, it's something she doesn't, and will not do.

Ace on the other hand is someone else that's also on her mind. All evidence does show that he's the purple guy, but there are still gaps that can't be figured out about it.

Tamara has appeared in the story, but with going against Monica it wouldn't be a worry.

"-n, Jan!"

Janet jolted from the call of her name. She turned her head and looked at Bella who was tilting her head at her.

"I've called you 4 times, what are you thinking about?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Well, I'm thinking of going for some BBQ, I've invited Ace and Charlie, I'm going to ask Daniel right now, could you ask Monica?"

"Huh? Wait-" before Janet could protest of any sort, Bella skipped out of the room

Janet directed her head to Monica who was at her desk reading a book.

'Yeah, I'm not doing it.'

As she was about to walk out of the classroom, Ace entered and turned her around.

"Bella told me to help you"

"I don't need help"

"Oh come on~~ just ask her" he wrapped his hands around her