Chapter 23: Party commotion

The day of the Fephinagy commemoration Party, Bella had taken them shopping the other day, nearly killing the boys from all the walking.

Janet bought a one shoulder red dress, showing off her family tattoo on her left arm. The dress had a thigh rip, and it was paired with black heels. Her hair dangled down her shoulders while she wore a simple clear dangling necklace.

Bella on the other hand went with the other half of the theme. She wore a light blue flowery dress, an off shouldered and unbalanced hem of the skirt. With her hair in a bun with a red ribbon, she tops off the outfit with white heels.

Monica wore a blue laced dress with hints of red on the hems, and blood red heels to finish the look

The three entered the space used for the party, it was crowded, full of rich ass people talking business and kids gossiping.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Monica quietly announced.

Janet and Bella blended into the crowd right away, the 3 girls got ready at Bellas place, therefore the boys got to the party earlier.

"Hey!" Ace called out with Daniel behind him, Ace wore a maroon coloured blazer and pants and a navy tie, while Daniel simply wore black and a dark blue tie.

'Simplistic Daniel' Janet sighed inwardly

"Where's Mon?" Asked Ace

'It seems they really are closer than before, he should be falling for her soon'

"Bathroom"

Ace nods

'This Party....Monicas dress....There's defiantly a scene on this...but...I can't recall the details.'

"Well, you two came well dressed." Isabel came strutting over with a drink in her hand. She wore a dark blue dress....tight dress, that had its neck collar down near her chest, showing a lot of cleavage, plus, the bottom of the dress early covers her ass.

"Slutty" Janet murmurs.

Bella giggles at the comment

"What are you giggling about?" Isabella frowns