Decisions decisions

BIANCAS POV
this morning my sister and i finished our regular privates the same time as the rest of the girls filed in the studio. kalani was back this week which i was very happy about.

"are you back permanently?" maddie asked kalani as we all put on our knee pads.

"I hope, but i'm not certain." she told us joining our stretch. finally we were called in the studio and lined up in front of abby.

i wore a gray sports bra and black leggings while birdie wore a pink aldc shirt and black shorts. my hair was in a ponytail while birdies was in a braid.

"congratulations. we said eleven was heaven. we paid tribute to the tony award-winning show for best musical, kinky boots. and we won, we did it justice. that's great."

after our applause she then pointed out kalani and peyton being here. kira was the replacement for kelly while kalani replaced both brooke and paige. while happy for her, leslie started yelling. i wasn't surprised honestly, she was mad about me and my sister when we got here- even last week and now she's mad about kalani.

Bianca
Birdie, Payton, Maddie,
Mackenzie, Chloe, Nia, Kendall, Kalani

"then next is birdie. you beat both mackenzie and maddie. second overall high score of the day. and the first, bianca. last week i challenged these sisters against each other and the nolets won, again. congratulations on the highest overall solo." abby said and my sister and i smiled at our spots.

"ok we have work to do. world class talent we loved it so much, we're going back again. this time we're going to, canton, ohio." abby announced making the moms immediately annoyed just at the mention of the state.

candy apples, rotten apples. the apple orchard.

maddie bumped my hip lightly though and i smiled. that meant i was seeing lucas this weekend.

"ok we have a group routine. right now everyone is in it. bianca i don't know for sure if your in the number, your gone two days for filming the movie. that's why i'm not giving you a solo. if you can learn it fast and are confident, then you'll be in the group."

i nodded at the news. i have a very eventful week. i would be leaving tomorrow morning to la for two days then thrusday night i would be coming back and go straight to dance. then after competition i'd be back in la.

the routine was called frost and we needed these white beautiful costumes but four of us didn't have them. birdie and i did have some white costumes we could go through to see if abby liked them.

the solos this week were going to kalani birdie and peyton.

the moms went upstairs and we started the group. it was a beautiful lyrical peace, i hope i could do it this weekend.

FOUR DAYS TILL COMPETITION
BIRDIE POV
the next day bianca was already in la and before going to the studio the zieglers and my mom were helping me go through mine and bianca's costumes.  we were downstairs in our gaming room that we split into a dance room that had me and my sisters trophy's and costumes and like all of our dance stuff that don't fit in our rooms.

we picked our all the white ones and tried to match it to the picture of the original costume. "wow you guys have a lot of costumes." kenzie said laying on her stomach