JoJo with a Bow Bow

"we're not even gonna be at the competition why do we have to go?" bianca complained as she laid on maddies bed after doing school.

"couldn't tell you." maddie sighed while changing into her dance clothes.

"this is just a waste of gas." bianca pointed out. bianca was leaving to la right when she was dismissed from pyramid. maddie was performing in a benefit concert and bianca was doing interviews at downtown disney.

soon enough they got to the studio for an hour ballet private before the rest of the girls. bianca really wasn't in the mood for pyramid after last week's competition that ended horribly.

she stood in line wearing black flare leggings and a pink aldc sports bra while playing with her messy ponytail.

abby went on about last competition that bianca completely zoned out of until she heard applause from around her about the winning group number.

"i loved the group number. it was sassy it was fun. now we have a really big week. we are headed to new jersey and we are attending Int10sity Dance Competition. unfortunately bianca and maddie are not going to be with us this weekend at the competition. they are flying out to los angeles, maddie is working with sia again, she's doing a benefit concert. and bianca is going to downtown disney to promote her disney channel movie and do interviews and press and things like that."

"we're all gonna be in la in a few weeks. they are opening doors for the abby lee dance company. because this kids getting a job and that kid's gonna get a job and that's how it's gonna work. and that's what we're doing. we're branding. now last week you all had headshots taken. and maddie bianca before you leave i want you guys to see them."

bianca smiled at hers and birdies as abby revealed all the girls headshots. they each had three of what roles abby thought the girls could portray.

bianca honestly thought she mastered the power of sleeping with her eyes open because that's exactly what it felt like while abby went through the pyramid.

"and on top of the pyramid is bianca. you got first in your division and first overall. you beat kalani. you beat maddie. you beat the stalkers kid. congratulations."

the group this week was about religion and kenzie and birdie had solos. "birdie you have a solo. it's contemporary, it's beautiful, what you do best."

then the last solo went to- a guest. who happen to be jojo with a bow bow from abby's ultimate dance competition. "so jojo is gonna be a guest with the abby lee dance company. she will be filling in for maddie and bianca. now, jojo, those are big shoes to fill."

"i can do it." jojo immediately said.

"these two are mostly known for lyrical, contemporary and bianca's has her tricks as well. so you will be performing a lyrical solo, minus the tricks."

jojo had then raised her hand, "do you think i could replace chloe?" now that was a question that made everyone pause.

bianca didn't like that, you can't replace anyone on this team especially the ones who've been here since their baby days.

"if you really wanna dance and work hard at your craft, you could replace anybody. well, anybody but my favorites." abby said, looking at both bianca and maddie who smiled.

"alright moms upstairs, bianca your out of here. have fun, be beautiful, and if there's time promote aldc la." abby said, hugging the blonde who nodded.

she followed the moms out the studio after hugging her sister and mom. she ran into the den to slip her shoes and hoodie on. she grabbed her bag and met her brother in the parking lot.