Four soloist one star

IT WAS A new week at the aldc and the girls walked into pyramid like usual

IT WAS A new week at the aldc and the girls walked into pyramid like usual. maddie wasn't here this week having had an appearance on ellen so sarah was back.

"you're the big winners! you beat cathy. sweet revenge." the girls cheered at this, abby quickly glazed over the fact that maddie was in la then continued.

Bianca
Birdie, Kendall, Mackenzie,
Sarah Nia, Chloe, Maddie

"and on top of the pyramid is bianca. you were the lead in the group dance. being our only ballerina really. and your duet with noah won. the duet was amazing i had people, dance teachers, judges, parents coming up to me to rave about the duet." abby said, making bianca smile wildly.

"this week we will be traveling to shenandoah valley where will attend powerhouse dance competition. now the group routine, which maddie is in, is a musical theater piece titled gypsies, tramps and thieves." chloe and bianca cheered at the fact it was musical theater. they're favorite.

"there's a lead role in this piece. it's not going to maddie because she's not here today."at this, bianca felt stares. "the lead is going to be, whoever I feel earns it."

this week there were four solos. kendall, chloe nia and bianca. "lastly, bianca you have a solo. it's entitled anyone who loves me. don't let me down this week. i would say i need a winner for when maddie isn't here, but we all know you're my winner. so let's see if these three can up their game. i've heard from multiple mothers that their child can beat you if givin the chance. so i'm giving them a change. you haven't lost once this season, don't let these three ruin it."

once the moms left the team started learning the group. the lead role went to kendall which bianca didn't mind. especially because bianca and birdie got little parts as well.

TWO DAYS TILL COMPETITION
before dance, bianca sat on her living room couch with her brother as gravity falls played and they did their homework.

"hey is maddie back from la yet?" blake asked his sister. bianca snickered at his attempt of subtly bringing her friend in the conversation.

"smooth dude. she's back today." bianca said finishing a math problem.

"is she coming over?"

"um i don't know. she had a long trip home last night- oh and she just texted me. she's outside." bianca said looking at her phone.

"oh i'll get the door!" blake exclaimed jumping up.

"no you're not. the dishes i told you to clean are still here. clean them, then you can talk to your sisters best friend." brianna said, walking downstairs.