Hollywood here we come

it was national week!!! birdie and bianca couldn't be more excited

it was national week!!! birdie and bianca couldn't be more excited. they were in la and it was their first nationals with the aldc. abby had made the nolets as well as the zieglers come in early.

the nolets had gotten there first and met with abby and gianna. "ok girls so. as you know i'm opening a new studio." abby stated as the two blondes nodded. "and i want to test out some new choreographers to do your solos- now don't worry brianna these are some of the best choreographers in los angeles. are you two up for that?"

the two sister glanced at each other before nodding happily. abby then sent the two to the rooms where both choreographers where.

bianca would be working with ms kim and birdie would be working with ms alexa.

"hi bianca. i'm kim." she was pretty tall with brown hair with blonde highlights and was filipino. kim hugged the blonde who gladly hugged back. "your solo is called ashes. it has elements of technique and prettiness but then hit it with some flips and tricks that i know you can attack and make great. so warm up and we will get started."

after bianca warmed up they started her solo and so far she really liked it. probably would be her top favorite solo ever. she really liked kim and her choreo and her energy. she was so positive and funny but also knows how to get the work done. she knows how to push bianca in trying different combinations of tricks.

birdie in the next room over had started her solo called lose control. it was an emotional piece about overcoming anxiety, something birdie had from time to time. she really has to hit every single detail to win.

she really liked ms alexa. she was just like kim but a bit more expressive. her dance didn't have tricks in it like bianca but it had beautiful jumps and showed off her legs and lines.

once their hour was over the blonde sisters sat with their mom in the lobby. "do you guys like your solos?"

"i love mine. it has so many tricks but it's like- i can't explain. we finished it though. i think it'll be my favorite solo and most memorable." bianca said as she ate some dried mango from her dance bag.

"that's amazing i can't wait to see it. what about you bird?"

"mines called lose control. it doesn't have tricks like bianca but it shows my technique, my lines and my jumps."

brianna was happy to see both her girls happy with her solos. she was a bit nervous about new choreographers but it was looking like a good thing.

soon the rest of the team had arrived. both bianca and birdie slipped their aldc jackets on over their black aldc sports bras. they then fixed their ponytails and followed them inside and lined up.

"we are in Los Angeles, California. Hollywood, Burbank. everything is here. i have a lot to do.
we have exciting things happening with some of our members. it's busy."