Bye Bye Pittsburg

entering the studio, bianca smiled at abby. "hi abby."

"hey bianca! how was la honey?" she asked as bianca went behind the desk to hug abby.

"really good." she said as nia and holly walked in looking a bit upset so the nolets took it as their que to head in the den.

all the girls besides jojo, who was back this week wore dark blue aldc bras and black shorts. bianca pulled her hair in a ponytail and soon enough they were called in the studio.

abby welcomed jojo back then focused on the rest of the girls. "girls, welcome back. this is the last week before your travel to los angeles. i dont know i all of you are ready. we need to redeem ourselves from last week. how do you expect to travel to los angeles, california, and be ready to audition if you're second-place dancers?"

"abby just going back for a second," holly spoke up. "will all of these things going on, with opening up a new studio, seeing kids for auditions, don't you think that's going to take away from time for training our girls, getting them ready for competition?"

"hey, hey, hey, hey! I can do it all. i can fry it up in a pan, i can bring home the bacon, i can do it all." abby defended herself.

"okay," holly sung.

"now let's go over pyramid. on the bottom of the pyramid.... nia. you were the leader. you were the featured spot. but it wasn't enough to win."

"next we have kendall. the feet were not great. I think you just are thinking about this," abby said, pointing to her face. "and from here down kind of does whatever it feels like doing."

"next we have kalani. even though you stood out in that group number, i brought you here to win. i brought you here to help us win. to make everybody else rise to your level. and we were second."

"next we have maddie, and bianca. neither of you were here. you guys wanna talk about what you did while you were gone?" abby asked the two.

they nodded and maddie went first. "well, I performed with sia, and there was also a lot of other celebrities there, and each celebrity performed, so it was really cool." she said softly and everyone applauded her.

"i was at downtown disney with the cast of descendants and we promoted the movie and did things like q&a, trivia, sing alongs, interviews and stuff like that. it was really fun." bianca explained and everyone applauded her as well.

"this is why we're going to la. it's the entertainment capital of the world. it's where people go to work in the industry. the land of opportunity." abby told the room than confined pyramid.

"next we have jojo."

"abby, do you think that we're going to la with you?" jess asked.

"not right now. jojo, I think that you could be a star, but I'm worried about you working in a professional environment. would you speak louder than everyone else in the room?"

"yeah." she said confidently.

"right, and that's the problem." abby said as the girls exchanged looks while jojo just shrugged carelessly. "you're saying yes, that you want to do that. that's the problem."

"it gets my name out there."

"you don't realize that there's other people in the room, that two adults are having a conversation."

"i think being able to speak in front of people is not a bad thing," jess defended her.

"it's the way you speak though," kira stated, getting herself involved. "your kid told every single one of these kids that she called a clothing person and said, "i'm at the aldc this week. send me a package of clothes. for free. and , oh, I got these for free, and I got these for free." kira ranted, mocking jojo.