Abby got served

bianca sat in her room in the middle of homework while her phone was propped up. "you're really telling me you have never been ice skating?"

"yes johnny. what can i say, i'm from florida." bianca told the boy.

her and johnny had been on face time for the past hour and a half just talking. she had dance in 20 minutes but wasn't even thinking about that, or about how maddie and mackenzie were on their way to pick them up soon.

"yeah but now you live in pittsburgh." he stated.

"and it's in my dance moms contract that we can't do stuff that'll injure us. i'm not even allowed to roller skate. and i'm good at that." she said making him chuckle.

"then it's settled. next time i see you were going ice skating." he decided with a small smirk making her smile.

"yeah sure. it'll be our secret." she said. the two began to talk about something else and somehow bianca didn't hear the front door open and maddie calling her name.

her door swung open, making bianca jump. "did you not hear me calling you women?" she asked as she stood arms crossed in the door way.

"sorry mads." she said but maddie ignored her as she noticed the boy on the screen.

"is this him." she whispered quietly and bianca nodded while maddie gasped. she quickly put on a calm face and pushed her face inside the frame of the camera. "hi, i'm maddie. bianca's best friend."

"what's up? i'm johnny." he said, smiling back.

"well we have dance so i'm going to have to steal her from you johnny boy." maddie said, making both bianca and johnny laugh.

"i'll text you later b." johnny said smiling at the blonde.

"ok, bye johnny." the two smiled one more time before hanging up.

"he calls you b? how long have y'all been talking?" maddie asked as bianca began to get ready for dance.

"i don't know, a month. he just face times me randomly. we've gotten pretty close." bianca said while pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"like i said y'all are cute. but friends for now works i guess." maddie shrugged while taking a seat in bianca's swinging chair.

"it's gonna have to work mads." when bianca was finally ready, wearing a black aldc sports bra with black lululemon studio dance pants, she tossed on a hoodie that was probably one of her brothers and slipped on white air forces.

"what's with all the boxes?" maddie asked from her seat on bianca's bed.

"oh those are pr packages." bianca explained as she packed her dance bag. she had started a youtube channel during the seasons break and already had 84.6k subscribers. she had filmed a bit of content from last week but not enough for a full video so she was going to be vlogging this week.

"ooh from what brands?"

"uh, eleve dance wear, white fox, capezio and of course lululemon." bianca had a paid partnership with lululemon since the end of last season so she got a bunch of free clothes and had to show it off on camera for her vlog, instagram and the show.

"so what i'm hearing is, your gonna share?" maddie trailed off with a hopeful smile.

"sure mads." bianca laughed. she grabbed her dance bag and followed maddie out her room and down to melissa's car.

"took you guys long enough." birdie groaned from her seat in the back of melissa mini van.

"oh hush." bianca told her.