Hollywood here we come part 2

BIANCA HAD FINISHED her descendants hollywood and highland appearances around 4:12 which was later then she thought it would be. after thanking sofia for the ride she ran into the studio and into the bathroom. she changed into an orange align tank top and greg sweat shorts.

she walked into the studio seeing her team run amber alert as she pulled her hair into a ponytail. abby ended up putting sarah in both group routines for extra bodies. "get in here bianca you're already late." abby called.

bianca nodded and they were part way through the routine so she just went in her spot and joined in but even without her the routine was a mess.

when they finished running it abby wasn't happy with mackenzie or the group in general. "actually maddie and bianca why don't you go work on your solos.

bianca new there was a chance of maddie getting a solo. she also new how bad maddie wanted to do a solo for nationals. with the chance of her competing it pushed the blonde to work that much harder.

"can we practice the group dance since you know, the group dance comes first?" nia asked politely.

"that's a good question." holly stated .

"for a minute and 45 seconds, nia and mackenzie have choreraphy with that chair. So, until those two get their act together, maddie and bianca should go do something else."

"abby i think since the group still needs work they should work on it first." brianna spoke up from her seat beside a silent melissa.

after a few minutes of silence, "alright let's go."

~~

it was now solo time. bianca was working with kim and birdie was working with alexa. soon enough abby wanted to see them since no one has yet.

bianca and chloe had run their duet for an hour after group rehearsals and it was perfect.

the two blondes walked into the studio with abby, gianna, chloe, christi, jill and kendall. "ok girls, let's go. all the way through."

birdie went first and when the music played it was just about perfect all the way through. "oh those turns were beautiful." "beautiful extension."

when birdie was done everyone applauded her. "that was amazing birdie. bianca your up."

bianca nodded, going to the back of the room as gianna played her music. "oh yes that jete was so clean." "oh my gosh the turns are too good."

abby only had good things to say about the two girls solos and that made the other moms upset. everyone new how amazing the nolets were and how amazing they could make choreography look. but with this choreography given, their girls didn't stand a chance. and sadly, everyone knew it.

COMPETITION DAY
today was the day.

nationals!!

the nolets were in their hotel room running around frantically to get ready. brianna was already dressed but now ironing the girls costumes on her bed.

bianca was in the bathroom doing her makeup and hair. lastly birdie was getting dressed into a gray aldc hoodie and black dance studio pants with her air forces.

the boys were over in the connected room and could hear all the commotion from the women of the family.

"bianca are you done in the bathroom!" birdie yelled.

"yeah you can have it." bianca yelled back. she did her competition makeup and her solo hairstyle which was bun with a braided wrap around.

while birdie went in to do her slicked back bun, bianca changed into a pink aldc sweatshirt, black flare leggings and her brown ugg slippers.