Family comes first

BIANCA'S POV
"all i'm saying is birds could potentially take over." i told maddie as we were in our tap private  before the other girls got here.

"i'm hearing you. just not understanding you in the slightest." maddie told me as we tapped to the song salute on low.

"mads they can fly! one strong bird comes down, grabs you, takes you in the air. what are you doing when the bird let's go?" i asked as she started to laugh.

"b, no-"

"what? are you gonna fly too. fly to safety? your smacking on the concrete!" i had to stop tapping for that one.

the studio b door opened and my sister walked in. she was in studio A helping kenzie with her photoshoot. "guys it's time for pyramid." she said.

we then paused our debate and went into the den to take our tap shoes off. i wore a light pink aldc t-shirt with some black shorts and my hair was in bubble briads.

when we walked into the studio, kenzies green screen was still set up and she was still in her clothes from earlier.

"alright. congratulations girls. the group was the overall high scoring group routine, 12 times in a row. I wanted a 12th for my shelf and now i have it. you are going once again to ohio, columbus ohio."

even though we were going back to ohio i knew cadc wouldn't be there. lucas was back in miami and everyone else flew home after the competition.

i then looked over to the pyramid where it wasn't really a pyramid. it was six headshots on the bottom and two at the top.

"you are all on the bottom because, because every single one of you did exactly what you were supposed to do. When you can't hear the music and something goes wrong, you keep dancing. and kalani and birdie stole the show. both top overalls in their divisions."

Kalani, Birdie
Nia, Bianca, Chloe, Kendall, Mackenzie, Maddie

this week abby told us she was having her last auditions for the new team this week. everyone would have a dancer going specifically against us. then there was auditions for kenzies new music video.

then it got emotional. que the waterworks. ms abby then brought up miss miller and how she's not gonna get any better.

in the small time i've been on the team, i've gotten to know miss miller so this was really sad for us too. i couldn't imagine what the other girls were going through as their tears pored ten times harder.

i rubbed maddie and chloe's back to help calm them down and soon their tears dried as abby moved onto assignments for the week.

the first solos went to kendall and nia. "bianca. you have a solo. it's entitled inscape and it's contemporary." she told me and i smiled but i didn't notice the way kendall's face faltered. but then there was a duet with kalani and chloe.

"and the group routine. right now, everyone is in it. the group routine it's called 'Bollywood and Vine.' like hollywood and vine."

i was excited for the group this week, the concept was cool and the mucus was cooler. it was like an ethnic peace and the arms were very precise. "bianca i'm putting you center ok for this." abby told me while looking at her phone.