Chapter I

3rd person P.O.V

Vanessa had woke up Saturday morning and the first thing she did was check her phone for any missed calls or text from her girlfriend. When she didn't find any she figured she must've been still sleep and went downstairs.

She ate breakfast wit her brother and her parents before they left for work. She went back upstairs after and took a shower and did the rest of her hygiene. She sat on her bed scrolling through her phone when she went to Instagram.

She knew her girlfriend had went to a party last night and she was expecting a call from her when she got home but never got one. Opening up one of her girlfriends friends insta story she realized why she didn't get a call.

————

Ryan had woke up to her phone blowing up. Text from her friends and cousins. She sleepily looked at them and one in all caps caught her attention.

Jason: YOUR COUSIN CHEATED ON MY SISTER

Jason: check insta

That surprised her and she was wide awake now rushing to insta going through post and not seeing anything then resorting to peoples insta stories.

When she saw it she wanted to throw up. She was pissed. She was about to get an earful. Ryan called her phone 3 times and texted while trying to get through to her she finally answered in a very sleepy voice on the 4th try.

"Grace you bitch. Dude I vouched for you. I told Vanessa you put your hoe'ish ways behind you. How could you do this to her. I should come and—"

"Ryan would shut the fuck up screaming damn." Grace said headache worse from Ryan screaming in her ear.

"No fuck you! Have you seen your friends Instagram story's. Watch that shit and hit me back." Ryan said and hung up.

————

Grace had a horrible hangover and was very confused on what Ryan was talking bout. She slowly opened her eyes and went to Instagram going through peoples stories landing on one in specific.

"No no no no..." she repeated over and over as she looked at the video on her phone.

A video of her very sloppily kissing another girl. Fuck. She fucked up. The thought of her girlfriend popped into her mind immediately.

"Please don't have seen this, please don't have seen this..." she repeated as she pulled up Vanessas contact. It took a couple of rings to get through but when she did she was hoping she still had a relationship.

"Baby?"

"...Don't ever in your fuckin life call me baby again." Vanessa said pissed into the phone after a minute.

"V-Vanessa I swear to you it's not what it looks like." Grace tried.

"Oh what does it look like then Grace because it is as clear as day you kissing another girl that is not me." Vanessa said voice raising.

"Baby it was a mistake an honest to God mistake."

"Fuck you Grace. I can't believe I ever believed you when you said you would change. I should've knew as soon as you went back you would—"

"No thats not what happened I swear. I was drunk and I didn't mean for this to happen." Grace said defending herself.

"...Grace imma tell you this one time and one time only. Don't call me, don't text me, don't try to contact me in any shape or form because we're done. Done." She said and hung up before Grace could respond.

Grace sat on her bed tears steaming down her face. She had just lost her girlfriend because she decided to go to a dumbass party instead of staying home and ft-ing her.

It didn't help that they were in two different states. Grace was in college all the way in Ohio while Vanessa was in South Carolina.

Grace stood up from the bed wiped the tears from her eyes and went next door to her neighbor/friends house and went in.

She found her asleep in her room. She shook her awake and looked for her phone.

"Yo wake up. Unlock yo phone."

"What are you doing?" Her friends said barely understanding a work. 

"Unlock yo damn phone." She said and threw the phone towards her. Her friend not wanting to argue unlocked her phone and went straight back to sleep.

Grace went to her insta story, deleted it and went to go do the same wit the rest of her friends.

————

Ryan made her way over to Vanessa house to strongly apologize and try to maybe clear her cousins name but that was gonna hard to do because I mean the video was as clear as day.

She knocked on the door and one of her best friends Jason answered.

"Hey Jason." She said awkwardly.

"Ryan."

"Look I am so sorry for what happened. Trust and believe I have yelled at her. Is your sister here?"

"She upstairs." He said and moved aside.

Ryan made her way upstairs to Vanessa's room and knocked before opening the door. She saw Vanessa sitting on the bed she looked sad but wasn't crying or nothing.

"Hey..." she said entering and standing in front of her.

"Hi Ryan." Vanessa said emotionless.

"Vanessa I am so sorry about what happened. I didn't even know she was going to a party."

"It's okay. It's not your fault."

"I vouched for her. I told you she was done wit that shit and she turn around and do this."

"Yea. We were gullible. It's okay Ryan I don't blame you." Ryan nodded and could tell Vanessa wanted to be alone. She was grateful but she didn't want nobody pity right now.

"I'm gonna go but call me if you need anything." Ryan said and squeezed her hand before leaving.

Ryan made her way home thinking about how this situation was gonna fair out. At the end of the day Grace is her cousin and she gon be there for her.

———————————————————————
Ok y'all now ik I den made like 15 new books and keep unplublishing em but this is the one imma finish dis shit😭