Chapter IV

3rd Person P.O.V

Tuesday came wit nothing special. Vanessa woke up ate wit her brother before he went to school and cleaned up a lil. The cleaning kept her mind occupied since she wasn't working right now.

Her parents owned a Tech company and she didn't like working in the busy office so she worked from home online but she's taking some time off right now.

Anyway she had spent most of her night staring at the letter Grace gave her. She really wasn't expecting it. I mean a letter, she forgot she told Grace how romantic she found them. She shook the thoughts from her head and decided to stay strong.

————

Grace woke up early again on Tuesday dropped off her next letter at the post office before going back to school. Admittedly she had to pay some extra fees to get it there the exact next day but money is never an issue.

This situation has made her very pissy. She'll admit snapping at her friends and distancing herself from them when they ask her what's wrong is unnecessary but she don't feel like explaining how bad she fucked up.

She feels physically and mentally exhausted and it's not even from her classes. This situation has made her realize that maybe she can't live without Vanessa. That maybe she loves Vanessa. Fuck.

"Please let this plan work." Grace prayed to herself before taking a seat in one of her lectures.

————

Around 4 there was a knock on the door and since Vanessa was the only one home she went to go answer it. Once again standing at the door was Ryan.

"Really?" Vanessa questioned. Ryan cringed and put a smile on her face.

"Hi."

"Grace?" Vanessa asked even though she knew the answer.

"Yea. Also she want me to ask you did you understand the heels?" Ryan asked.

"...I did." She answered and Ryan nodded handing her the stuff.

"See you later."

She brung the stuff in the house and laid it across the counter. A letter, different type of purple flowers, and a jewelry case. Seems the flower color was on purpose.

"She remembered my favorite color." Vanessa said quietly to herself. That didn't save them tho and she threw them right in the trash.

She looked at the letter and moved it to the side. Maybe she should read it maybe she shouldn't she didn't know what to do so she just left it for now.

She opened the jewelry case next and looked at the plenty expansive necklace in there. She eyed it suspiciously and took it out to examine.

"What is she up to?" Vanessa said and brung her things upstairs. Looking at the gifts Grace gave her she couldn't make sense of what she was trying to do. If she thought buying her these useless gifts would make her just forgive her than she got life messed up.

"She's fucking wit my mind." Vanessa groaned and laid back on her bed.

Memory lane:

"That looks good on you." Vanessa said smiling.

"Thanks. My grandfathers dog tags are gonna go on this." Grace said.

"You have them wit you?"

"No this is just a new chain. The malls in Ohio that I'm near suck and I rather get it in advance for his birthday while I'm down here." She explained.

"Gotcha." Vanessa said nodding. Grace gave the chain back to the worker so they could wrap it up and she could hurry and pay for it.

"Look at this tho. This would look beautiful on you baby." Grace said pointing at a display case while they waited.

"Ehh." It was very nice but Vanessa doubted it would look good on her.

"Stop you would look amazing. Think about it the dress, the heels, and the necklace. You would look stunning." Grace said admiring her. Vanessa was not use to getting so many complements in one day. Grace had definitely changed that.

"We have a long wait things may change."

"Well just keep it in the back of your mind." Grace said and checked out when the worker came back.

"Okay."

"Let's go grab some food." She said and grabbed Vanessa's hand leading them out the store.

End of Memory

———————————————————————
Have major headaches but umm can y'all tell me y'all thoughts on this???