Chapter V

3rd Person P.O.V

"Where is all this stuff from?" Jason said while in his sister room. He had originally came in here for sum deodorant but then noticed all the stuff.

"..." Vanessa went silent and he eyes the letters on the dresser that were unopened.

"Grace? Really?" He said rolling his eyes.

"It's not like I opened it."

"Why do you still have it. Trash it."

"No. Just leave it alone." Vanessa said defensively and went to put the letters inside her drawer.

"Pls tell me you don't actually still like her?"

"I-I don't. Can you just leave it alone. I'll do something with it eventually." She lied and watched as he put the stuff on then put his shirt back down.

"Fine. I'm about to leave for school you gonna be okay?"

"Yea." After her brother said a quick bye he left her room and then the house.

Another day wit a quiet house. She thought about actually going into the office but she for sure didn't have the patience to be in a packed building.

————

"How do you think it's going?" Mason, Ryans best friend asked.

"I think that its going. I don't know how Vanessa feels about getting all the stuff." Ryan said they were currently in the library.

"Hmm. Well at least she's taking the gifts right?" Mason asked.

"Maybe but I feel like Grace still has her hopes up too much about this stuff."

"Did you tell her that?"

"She happy about it I don't want to crush her dreams. And I don't even know if it's not gonna work."

"And if it don't?"

"Then I'll be there for her. Just don't tell Jason he's already still kinda upset wit me."

"He'll get over it. I mean it's not like it was your fault."

"I know." She said and continued searching the aisle for a certain book.

————

Around 4 again Vanessa got a knock on the door. Already knowing who it was and what she wanted Vanessa went to go open the door.

"Ryan." Vanessa said.

"Hi V. Here." Ryan said and handed her the stuff.

"See you."

Once again taking everything in the house and laying it across the counter. A box, a letter, and some different purple flowers. The flowers got trashed once again. The letter put off to the side.

She carefully opened the box and found a black beautiful dress inside. She took it out and laid it across a chair admiring it. She knew this dress.

"She didn't." Vanessa said. She half thought about going upstairs and unblocking Grace just to yell at her for all this confusion.

She put the dress back up and brung it upstairs along wit the letter. She put the letter inside her dresser wit the other 2 and put the dress on top of the shoes with the jewelry case on top of that.

She closed her door and went to her bathroom to take a shower. She blasted some music to keep her mind occupied. When she got out she sat on her bed closed her eyes and started thinking about that dress.

Memory lane

"So when we go it's this classy place down the street we should go eat at." Grace explained sitting on Vanessa's bed.

"That would be great. I'm gonna have to get a whole nother wardrobe for this trip." Vanessa said laughing.

"You look good in anything, no you won't. But if you need a dress look at this." Grace pulled out her phone and some old text messages up of her friends dress.

"That's beautiful." Vanessa said looking at the picture. Zooming in and out.

"A friend of mine made it. It would look stunning on you."

"Really?" Vanessa said hesitantly. She was actually very self-conscious.

"Yes. Your body is amazing." Grace said and she shrugged. "Cmere."

Vanessa went towards Grace in only an oversized OSU sweatshirt which was Grace's. She sat on her lap but her back was towards graces front.

"Look at how beautiful you are." Grace said looking at Vanessa through the mirror that was in front of them.

Grace put her hands up Vanessa's shirt and rubbed all over her body. She groped her breast and that made Vanessa moan. She brung her hands down and let her fingers rub circles near Vanessas center.

"...Grace." Vanessa moaned and threw her head back laying it on Grace's shoulder.

"Let me show you how beautiful you are." She said in her ear. She moved her fingers towards V's entrance and slowly slid them in.

She moved at a slow at first then slowly sped up and moved her thumb to rub her clit sending a shock through Vanessa. She had to admit Grace gave the best sex.

She kept a fast deep pace all the while looking at V fall apart through the mirror. It was so intimate that she could definitely get used to this.

"Grace. I'm gonna—" V started and Grace sped up. Vanessa's release hit her hard and she came all in Graces hand.

Grace whispered praises in her ear and slowly moved her to lay across the bed while she got up and headed to the bathroom.

"That dress is gonna look beautiful on you and I'm gonna fuck you in it 4 times over. I'll tell my friend to put it on standby until I get back to Ohio." She said smugly and went to take a shower while Vanessa laid there.

End of Memory

———————————————————————
I will never write smut again😭

I cannot their like my children plsss😭😭

I cringed so much writing that I hope nobody ever reads this😭💀 y'all can say its trash ik