Chapter X

3rd Person P.O.V

Monday morning came faster than the couple had hoped. Grace didn't have to leave till the afternoon but still. Both girls couldn't help but think what would happen when/if she went back.

Grace really didn't want to go back and V really didn't want to have to say goodbye again. V's trust for Grace was still on the rocks and her going back to Ohio would not help repair it.

Once they finally did get up because Grace had to pack her bag yesterday's thought was still in both their minds.

"I'm gonna miss you." V said breaking the silence.

"I know I hate that I have to go back but I had this awesome idea yesterday." Grace said excitedly and sat next to V on the bed.

"And what's that?"

"Why don't I just transfer to a college down here. Then we can be together all the time." She said and Vanessa laughed which made Grace frown.

"Baby I in all honestly know that you could probably do that but I don't want you too. I know how much you like Ohio and you have friends there I'm not gonna ask you to leave that."

"...but I don't wanna be away from you again." Grace said sadly.

"I don't either. Which is why I was thinking that maybe....I could go with you?" V said hesitantly.

"Go back to Ohio wit me?"

"Yea maybe or is that stupid?"

"No! no it's a great idea. You can stay wit me and we won't have to be away from each other." Grace said and a smile graced her face as she thought about it more.

"Yea you think so?"

"Yes. Your gonna love it there. It's a bit cold but it'll be fine."

————

With all that settled Grace had a new found excitement and couldn't wait to tell Ryan the news. Vanessa had to go home and tell her parents that she was leaving for a while. She was not looking forward to the conversation wit her brother.

When Vanessa got home she found her parents in the kitchen talking.

"Hey babygirl your back." Her dad said and she gave him a side hug.

"Yea but not for long."

"Going back out wit Grace?" Her mother asked.

"Actually I'm taking dads advice. I asked Grace if I could come to Ohio wit her and she thought it was a great idea."

"So your leaving for awhile?" Her father asked.

"Yea. Just 2 months then the school year will be over."

"Well I'm gonna miss you." Her mother said and she could tell both her parents were sad even if it was their idea.

"If you need anything you know you can just call me. There aren't any meetings I'll need to come back for right?"

"Naw I think we can handle those. Are you still gonna be working online?" Her father asked and she nodded.