Chapter III

3rd Person P.O.V

The next day had came and Grace was back to her school schedule her plan really was simple she was more so worried about how Vanessa would react. She couldn't fully stress about that right now though she needed to focus on her classes since finals were coming in just a few weeks.

She couldn't be single and fail college. That would be a double homicide.

————

Later that day Ryan was interrupted from doing her homework wit a knock on her door. She opened the door to a man with flowers.

"Uhh yes?" She asked.

"Delivery from Grace Jones."

"Oh. Thanks."

"You welcome. If you could just sign here real quick." He said handing her a pad.

"There you are. You have a nice day." She said and he said it back before she closed the door.

Ok this was weird Ryan thought. She put the flowers down on the table and went back outside to the front porch to grab a package. The name on there was Grace's and now she was really confused.

Her phone rang like 2 seconds later and it was Grace.

"Hello."

"Ryan yo did my flowers just get there."

"Yeah. Thank you cousin." She said cheekily she knew they prolly wasn't for her.

"N*gga there not for you. There for Vanessa" Grace said rolling her eyes.

"Oh well excuse me. I thought you would want to get your favorite cousin some flowers." Ryan said dramatically which Grace ignored.

"Anyways did my package come too?"

"Mean ass but yes it came."

"Good now I need you to take the shoes out the package and put it in a nice bag and I know you got some cause you always save your Nike bags."

"Ha! And you said they wouldn't come in handy." She said bragging.

"Whatever. Just take the shoes, flowers, and note over Vanessa house and give them to her neatly."

"Wait you want me to what!" Ryan asked surprised

"Try to keep up Ryan." Grace said annoyed.

"I am but like you want me to go over there."

"How else is she supposed to get the gifts and letter?"

"..." she shrugged but obviously Grace couldn't see that.

"You said you would help me Ryan. Please."

"Fine. I'll take it over there."

"Thanks cuz. Lemme know what happens."