12: the aUDACITY THIS PERV HAS-

Trigger warning: swearing, mentioning child abuse and mentioning rape.

Lexi's POV:
Peter and I were just sitting on the couch when suddenly we heard the front door open.

"I'm home" aunt May yelled excitedly.

"Hi aunt May" Peter and I said, almost at the same time.

"Kids i want you guys to meet someone"

A tall man came into the room. He had blond hair and blue eyes that were brighter than my future.

"Hi kids, my name is Cody." The man introduced himself, with a small grin.

"Cody and I have been dating for a couple of weeks, and we decided to finally tell you guys! We're thinking about him moving in with us-"

"Only if that's okay with you guys." He asks

I look at Peter, unsure of what to do. On one hand I want May to be happy, but on the other hand I don't trust the guy.

Peter luckily saves me from the embarrassment and speaks up "uhh, yeah, it's cool, i guess"

"Cool, kids we will have so much fun!" Cody tried to save the conversation.

"What about i leave for work, and you guys will get to know each other." May suggested, making Cody sigh in relief.

I don't trust this Cody guy, and I don't think Peter does either.

As soon as we heard the door shut and the elevator go down, Cody started to look me up and down, stopping at my private parts.

I uncomfortably tried to cover my body.
Key word: tried.

Out of nowhere Cody speaks up,"so listen up brats, I am gonna hurt you if you do something wrong or have an attitude. Understood?"

We quietly hum in response, not wanting to argue.

"I said understood!" He yelled.

"Yes sir" Peter and I said in sync.

"Oh and you and I, pretty lady, are gonna have some fun" pointed at me with an evil smirk.

(A/N: I had a writer's block and school started so I didn't have a lot of time, sorry. But here you go, a new chapter is out, it's short but more is coming. Word count: 356)