31: U BETRAAAYEED MEEE

Trigger warning: mentions of SA and physical ab*se.

May's POV:
I've been acting as if I don't know about what Cody is doing. It was actually a plan.

We were supposed to be 'dating', he would take care of the children while I was away. I needed a break from them.

He told me that he was going to discipline them, by learning them what happens if they aren't listening/cooperating.

I thought it was gonna be something like, a small hit every now and then. Not sexual assault and physical abuse.

I feel guilty but, I hate the children.

After Mary and Richard died, Ben and I were supposed to take care of them. It's hard. Every time I look at the kids I see them. Especially Lexi, she is a complete replica of her mother. Which makes it even harder.

Ben got killed because of Peter. Ben was a good man and didn't deserve it. Looking at Peter was also getting harder, he looked just like Richard and Ben combined. I had to take care of them, I was the only family member. Even tho I'm not related by blood.

I married Ben and got in the Parker family. Mary was the perfect golden child, and obviously our parents their favourite. Richard was also a smart scientist who worked at 'Oscorp'.

I have been discussing the rest of the plan with Cody. It's- You really thing I'm gonna reveal a major plot point like that? Nope, not today.

Lexi and Peter were both at the internship, so I had enough time to "accidentally" break something of them.

I broke a vase that they made in second grade. They came to me very proudly.

*flashback harp music thingy*

"Auntie May, auntie May!" The kids screamed once they entered the house.

"What!" I screamed back.

"Look what we made!" Lexi squealed.

"It's a vase with a picture of you, uncle Ben, mommy and daddy." Peter explained excitedly.

I tried to hold back a tear at the mention of their parents. It has been 1 week since the plane crash. Ben and I miss them terribly.

"When are mommy and daddy coming home? I miss them." The little girl asked while pouting.

I looked at Ben, who suddenly stopped reading the newspaper he had in his hand.

"Uh... we don't know yet, honey. If we did, we would've told you.

"Okay"

I muttered a quick "thank you" at Ben before leaving for work. I had to continue working now that we have 2 dipshits- I mean children, in our house.

*end flashback harp music thingy*

Luckily it was one of the vases I was meaning to get rid of, but never had the balls to...

(A/n: plot twistt (I think)!! Idk if anything is even shocking from what everyone has read in other stories, but anygaays... hope u guys liked it. Have some water 🚰 and try to get a little sleep even tho I wrote this at 1:30am, just take care of yourself. Word count: 508)