28: 2 dates but not a double one

Lexi's POV:
Wanda and I had made plans to get some brunch together. I was getting ready with Peter, who is ignoring me after another fight.

Peter decided to go and "hang out" with Harley (we all know it's a date but he won't admit it). He's been really happy since he became friends with Harley.

Anyways I was done getting ready. I said goodbye to May, and headed to the coffee shop.

When I arrived; I saw Wanda sitting anxiously at a cosy table. She kept looking at her phone and then at the door.

When she finally spotted me, she waved her hands in the air to get my attention. It looked very cute-
Wait
Why am I thinking that
Am I in love with her?

Noo I can't be
She probably doesn't love me back
Okay
Focus
And go talk to her

I went over to her, and sat down on the opposite of her.

"Hi, Al" Wanda said, trying not to sound excited.

"Heyy, Wanda"

"How are you?"

"I'm good, what about you?"

"Better now" she smiled. HOLY SHIT SHE SMILED AT ME.

"все хорошо?" She asked in Russian.

I looked so lost, I knew it was hot as fuck when she talked Russian. I didn't know the meaning but it was really beautiful.

"Oh yeah, sorry, it means 'everything okay'. I forgot you didn't know Russian, sorry." She looked kind of ashamed.

I put my hand on top of hers. She starts blushing.

"Va bene" I reassured her. (Translation: It's fine)

"What language is that?"

"italiano, tesoro." (Italian, darling)

We continued to talk for the next 4 hours. We really got to know each other.

After brunch it was already 5pm. We decided to go to a small book shop 3 blocks away from the restaurant thingy.

It looked like a dream. It was looked like Belle's library, but bigger.

It had light brown wood, and the books were all sorted by style and colour. In the middle were tables, all with their own scented candle on top.a I felt like I was dreaming.

"C'mon, дорогой, you can pick out whatever you want." She said, while smirking at the amazement in my eyes. (Darling/dear/...)

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Of course, I'm not a monster." She joked.

I picked out 3 books; 'Percy Jackson and the lightning thief' , 'Paper towns' and 'The fault in our stars'.

Wanda was insisting on paying, but I didn't wanna bother her -yeah, more Tony Stark but, thats not the point- and I felt bad using her money.

We thumb-wrestled for it, while the staff was looking at us and chuckling. They probably haven't seen something like this in a long time.

Wanda won, sadly. She paid for it, while having the biggest smirk on her face.

The hag they gave us was a really cute aesthetic bag. It was brown, and had a picture of a couple of books on it; under the picture there was a small motivational text.

She walked me home, being the gentlewoman she is.

"Uhh Wanda, I wanted to thank you for today; it was really fun. We should do it again some time."

"No problem, дорогой. It's my pleasure." She said with a elegant bow.

"Text me when you get home!" I yelled after her.

"I will!" She yelled back.

When I got inside, I went to my room and placed the books on top of a shelf. I changed into my pj's and laid down; thinking of the best day I've had for a while.

I fell asleep with happy thoughts about Wanda; not only funny thoughts though *le smirk*.

(A/n: I know I haven't updated in a while, bur I'm back. Hope you guys like this chapter. I am so proud of myself for writing so much words 😭. Word count: 643)