26: she found out?!

Wanda's POV:
I fucked up. I fucked up very badly. Hehe the avengers will kill me. Okay maybe not kill me, but they would be angry.

Everyone minus Thor and Scott was in the living room. Thor was on Asgard, and Scott was taking his daughter to the park today.

My thoughts racing a million miles an hour, I awkwardly walk in.

"Hey, kid." Nat said, looking up from her phone for half a second.

A chorus of "hey's" , "hello's" and even a "hola" from Clint, were heard in the room.

"Hey, everyone" I responded, trying my best to not sound awkward. Key word: trying.

Lexi's POV:
Okay, so... that son of a bitch called Cody decided to go on a "business trip". Even tho God knows that he doesn't have a job, and is probably going to Italy with one of the 9630241982517 side chicks.

I was happy that aunt May was home, and that douchebag of a 'boyfriend' wasn't.

I'm still freaking out about the avengers. I TEXTED THE AVENGERS!! Oh gOd. I called Tony Stark poor, one does not call Tony Stark poor.

I tried to stop thinking about it, and just forget about it today. After a painfully long 5 minutes I finally forgot about it.

"Lexi! Peter! Wanna watch a movie?!" Aunt May called out.

"Sure!" Peter and I yell at the same time.

We get up and go to the living room. We sit on the couch like the nice people we are. I'm lying, we're absolute demons.

Aunt May comes from the kitchen with popcorn, and drinks. Being the nice children we are, we got up to help her.

After we got settled in, we put on "Big Hero 6" and watched movies the whole day.

Wanda's POV:
The avengers decided to do a game night. Of course that wasn't a good idea. Everyone is going crazy because of Monopoly.

We fight bad guys but we can't keep our cool while playing games like this. Before this we played Jenga, Scrabble, Battleship, Operation and Uno. Yeahh... that didn't go well either...

(A/N: did I write this at 5am on a Monday even tho I have 3 tests? Yesh I did. Sorry for not updating for a long time, I've been busy and haven't had the motivation. I know it's crappy and sorry for that. Word count: 395)