24: a new narrator (with ADHD, probably)

Narrator's POV:
Welp, the little shits are back at it again. Lexi and Wanda were "having the internship" today, even tho everyone in the whole damn universe knows that's an excuse for hanging out.

I wonder if in the 1800 the conversation between 2 mothers would go li- I'm getting distracted, sorry.

The two girls who are head over heels for eachother, but don't know it yet because they are oblivious as fuck, were just hanging out.

Bucky, Aka the ultimate shipper, managed convinced Steve, Thor and Loki to bail today so they could hang out. Steve being the mom he is, of course agreed. Thor was just happy to have the day off and eat pop tarts. Meanwhile Loki his antisocial ass was happy to not communicate with people.

Back to the bi disaster and the gay twin, they were both as red as a tomato. Not from blushing, instead from laughing too hard and not getting air. They kept telling bad jokes, and they almost passed out.

Tony walked in to see how the teaching was going, expecting to see them teaching, he walked in on them maken inhuman noises. Deciding that it was best to leave them alone, afterall he did not want to disturb them.

So, Lexi being the dumbass that she is, asked for her number, not knowing that she was the girl that she kept texting. Wanda, of course, knew. It doesn't really take a super spy to figure out who she was.

Wanda, who forgot she had a brain, gave her her number. After typing in the number, realization hit Lexi. The girl who she was texting is her fucking celebrity crush. Does that mean...

"HOLY SHIT!" She screamed out in shock.

"YOU'RE VIOLET?!" she continued.

"I fucked up"

"DOES THAT MEAN THAT THE REST OF THEM ARE THE AVENGERS?"

"well, yeah"

"wait, so, who is who?"

After a while of explaining and a lot of embarrasment, they continued their jokes. They got bored like 5 minutes, Wanda suggested to play Mario Kart Aka the game that started all my anger issues.

Clint, Sam, Scott and my beloved Yelena, who just appeared there, joined in. After 2 hours of yelling, fighting and somehow destroying 5 controllers being the agressive animals they are (except my baby, Yelena).

Lexi realising that it was really late, and that fuck-train of a white bitch, who sadly is named Cody will beat 7 shades of shit out of her. Tony who came in later, offered for her to stay the night (or forever), Lexi being the dumb shit she is, declined it. She still wasn't really comfortable with the fact that she was texting the avengers.

At home she did not get beaten up, for the first time in forever, because aunt May has taken the week off, lucky for her. They ate pizza and watched a movie. For the first time in a long time, it felt like home.

(A/N: sooo Lexi found out that they were the avengers. Did you like the narrator type, or should I switch back to the POV's? I hope everyone has a great year, and that stuff. If you haven't noticed, I'm not really good at that stuff. word count: 526)