Chapter 2

Savannah's P.O.V

I walked up to school it was 8:29. I had one minute to get to my first class Biology. I always ended up coming to school late because of my chores, however it meant that I didn't have to run into other school students before class, like I did during lunch break and in between classes. The problem is the teacher are all werewolves so they all hate me. I wasn't lying to Luke when I said that everyone, but Luke, hates me. I rushed into Biology without thinking, running straight into the teacher. Mrs Wormwood.
"Miss King," Mrs Wormwood spat out my name, like it was some disgusting disease. "Take your seat, your lucky its Alpha Oliver's birthday today because otherwise you'd be in detention.
"Yes, Mrs Wormwood." I replied politely.
"Don't speak." she snapped. "I don't even know why it comes to school it's so dumb." she muttered under her breath so everyone, including me, who's a werewolf, so a.k.a everyone, could hear. As soon as she finished her sentence the whole class started laughing at me. Mrs Wormwood sat down at her desk with a smug look on her face though I don't know why I get pretty good grade in all of my classes. Just above average mainly B's, sometimes A. Which is pretty good compared to anyone else who's a werewolf. We rely on brawn more than brains.
I sighed. Did everyone really have to pick on me? And why me?
School carried on at its normal slow pace with insults being spat at me and people push and tripping me to the ground and laughing at me as I fell. It's pathetic really, for them to be amused by me failing to do everyday things. I managed to avoid Oliver all day and Luke, he would definitely ask questions about Oliver and if he is my mate or not, and I can't lie to Luke, so I came up with the idea to avoided him as well as Oliver. Through the whole school day I couldn't help but think of Oliver, I knew the mate pull was strong, and I thought it would be weaker for me, but I didn't know it was this strong. I had hope that maybe, just maybe, that Oliver was having the same problem and would actually accept me and not reject me.
Finally the school bell rung to signal that school was over. 'Finally,' I thought. 'I can go home finish setting up the party and cook dinner and after my round of torture I'll be free to myself.'
'You still have to talk to your man-whore of a mate at 5:30' my wolf Jade said.
I groaned. 'Don't call him that.' I said to her.
'I know, I'm sorry.' She said. 'Jake hates me, because of my colouring.'
I sighed. Jade was a fully white wolf, which is extremely rare, especially for females.
'I'm sorry.' I started.
'It's not your fault.' And with that she briskly cut me off.

~~~

I walk home and started to sneak down downstairs to the basement, a.k.a my room and the cells for rouges so the walls are lined with sliver.
"Not so fast Pig." I heard a voice behind me.
I carefully turned around so I could face Bianca.
"You need to come with me, it's double the pain today. Remember?"
I pretended to gulped and nodded my head and started to follow her.
"Bianca? Do you know where it is? I have to pass on a message about dinner." Luke trailed off as he came around the corner.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"Luke, just in time were about to have a little fun with Savannah here, come and watch and see what happens when you answer back to me." Bianca spat the last part of the sentence in my face. I put my head down and mind-linked Luke.
'Don't you dare stop them. They may have ruined my life but I'm not going to let them ruin yours and besides your the next in line for beta.' I didn't wait for him to reply I shut off the mind-link started walking to the 'torture room'.
The torture room is suppose to be a room for getting answers from rouges and people from pack that are at war with us. But for the last few years it's been used for torturing pack members, me in particular, since we haven't had a rouge problem since Blood Red Rose 8 years ago.
I sighed and walk up to the bench and lay down wait for them to strap me down. After they strap me down Bianca plucked a sliver knife from the tray beside the bench.
"Lets see shall we start at the legs or the back or the arms?" she taunted.
"How about the stomach." She drove the knife into the centre of my stomach and started tracing out the word Pig.
I screamed in agony, as I felt warm liquid trail down my side, but to be honest it only starts hurting at end I have gotten used to the feeling so it doesn't hurt that much anymore nor does the beatings I just act, call me crazy but it's true.
I looked over at Oliver, he was just staring at me blankly not caring that I, his mate, was being tortured. I looked over at Luke he had a pained expression on his face I quickly mind-linked him.
'Don't say a word, it doesn't hurt.'
I looked at Bianca, my own sister twin sister, she had a evil smile on her face and was laughing at my pain. 2 and a half hours later Bianca and Oliver were finally done.
"Babe you go get ready I'll sort out this mess." Oliver said giving her a quick kiss. "You too Luke."
They both said thanks and walked out.
Oliver unstrapped me and whispered in my ear, making shivers go down my spine.
"Remember 5:30." and walked out. I looked at the clock, 5:15.
'Dam I thought that gives me 15 minutes to walk to school and clean up my wounds.'
I slowly made my way down stairs trying not to get any blood on the floor. I opened my first aid kit and got out my baby wipes and needle and thread. I got stuck in doing my stitches, I've gotten good at clean and fixing wounds mainly because I'm not allowed to go to the pack doctor so I have to do everything by myself like always.

~~~

14 minutes later I was waiting for Oliver to arrive. I was pacing up and down the car park waiting. To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I felt like I was going to faint.
A minute later I saw Oliver's dark blue convertible drive up into the school. He parked and got out and turned to face me.
"Well," he said, "I think we both know why were here."
I nodded not trusting my voice.
"Lets just get this over with, I Oliver James Gray reject you Savannah Emily King."
I stood shocked as pain entered my heart, it felt like a thousand sliver knives plunging into my heart. "What?" I managed to croak out.
"What? What do you mean by 'what'? Do you actually think I would accept you? Your fat, ugly and dumb, I mean look at all of these scars on you, your just a disgrace to the pack and you'd make a terrible Luna. You don't actually love me do you?"
Tears welled into my eyes. Burning me, but I didn't blink. I just turned away and walked.

~~~

"Oi where do you think your going?" Oliver shouted after me.
I didn't stop. "Home, you do have a party in half an hour and I still have to cook dinner."
"Aren't you going to say anything back?"
"About what?"
"Me rejecting you."
"I hate you, all I ever wanted was someone to care, but, alas, I got stuck with you."
"What's wrong with me?"
Now, I stopped and finally looked him in the eye.
"You did just reject me?"
"Oh"
I carried on walking.
"Do you want a ride?" He asked jerking his thumb towards his car.
I stopped again.
"What?"
"You heard me, do you want a ride?"
"Um, Ok."
"Well what are you waiting for get in."
We drove in silence until we pulled up into the drive way of the pack house.
"Well, um, thanks for the ride."
"Just, don't talk to me." He said, then walked inside.

~~~

I went inside via the back door that no one knows about and went in to the kitchen. The pack was having Indian tonight, one because Oliver requested it and two because there's no vegetables in it.
I heated up the different curry sauces and took the different meats out of the slow cookers that I put on this morning; I put the naan bread in the over to cook. When everything was cooked I put out the plates at one end then the meat, curry sauce, rice and naan bread. It was a buffet so I wasn't needed when they eat they could serve themselves. It was nice for me at dinner time, no insults or beatings, but it get dropped on the floor and it stains horribly leaving more work in the morning and as if cleaning up the party wasn't big enough, people will be passed out everywhere. I sighed at the big job ahead of me in the morning.
'But of course we won't be there.' Jade said.
'What do you mean?' I feel like I've been saying this a lot lately today.
'Luke said to run away if Oliver rejects you.' Even his name brought tears to my eyes, I'd almost forgotten he reject me.
'But are you sure-'
'Yes.'
'There's no chance-'
'No chance we're doing it tonight.' Jade said firmly.
I nodded, while losing a fighting battle against my tears.'
'Hey.' Jade said softly. 'Don't you cry over him he's not worth it, we'll run away tonight, while the party's on, when there's no guards on duty.'
'Yeah, he's not worth crying over, great pep talk Sav.'
'Thanks.' I cut her off and went down stairs to pack.
************************
HELLO EARTHLINGS!
How's life?
Considering your reading my book means, your probably procrastinating.
I don't blame you, I should be study math.
The evil little bugger.
*looks over at text books piled on my desk*
Nah.
Anyway...
Vote. Comment. Eat a banana.
- Fox