Chapter 5

Savannah's P.O.V.

"Hold out your arm." Ethan said.
I held out my right arm. "Other arm." He said.
I swapped arms. "Darren bring me the knife." he said while grabbing my arm.
"What knife?" I asked unsure of what they were about to do to me.
"The knife, with a fancy special name that I can't remember, to change a person from a different pack to another." Ethan explained.
"Oh ok." I said breathing a sign of relief, they weren't going to hurt me.
Darren came back with the knife and handed the knife to Ethan. I noticed as Darren handed knife to Ethan - by the tip of the knife - his face was screwed up, as if he was in pain, then afterwards he looked at his hand, examining it, but I couldn't see a mark or blood on his fingers.
"Is the knife normal?" I asked.
"Yes." Jordan or Leo replied instantly. I still couldn't tell which twin was which.
"It's just a normal knife." the other twin said.
They were both smiling like crazy. I looked at them suspiciously I didn't know if they were telling the truth or not.
"This is the pack changing knife every pack has one and we have to use it." Ethan said.
"Ok." I replied.
He started cutting my wrist has he cut my skin the old scar, of a sun and a moon combined, faded away. I watched in wonder as the scar went away. When he was finished I had a proper look at the symbol, it was a wolf in the middle of a full moon. I looked up to thank them, but saw them looking at me in shock.
"Um, did I do something wrong?" I asked tensing up my body waiting for a blow.
"H-how are you not screaming in pain right now?" Darren asked.
"What do you mean?"
"That knife was silver."
"Oh." Was all I said.
I felt for my sleeve from my sweatshirt and couldn't find it. I looked down saw that it had been rolled up to my elbow.
I uttered a small scream. And pulled my sweatshirt down.
"And what's up with all off those scars?" Ethan asked.
"What's scars?" Darren, Leo and Jordan all said at once.
"What scars?" I asked Ethan.
"The scars on your arm."
"Oh those scars." I said not really knowing what to say.
There was an awkward silent.
"Tell us." Ethan said. "Everything." Darren added.
We all sat down on the sofa's and I took a deep breathe and told them everything.

"So it started when my aunt and uncle turned rouge. Our pack was attacked by there rouge pack and my parents, who were the beta's of the pack, and the Alpha and Luna were killed. So, there was a substitute Alpha, Beta and Luna until my brother and the Alpha's son was of age. I am also a twin, and my sister turned on my and blaming their death on me. I became the Omega of the pack at the age of nine. I had to clean, cook - do everything for them, I was basically a slave to them. I got bullied at school and home but it wasn't much. My older brother, Luke, was my only friend and he tried to stick for my but it didn't work. Soon they started beating me and punching me, even some of the adults joined in. Two years after my parents death my sister, Bianca, and the Alpha's son, Oliver, and a few of their friends started torturing me. At first they just carved a few words a week into my skin, with a normal knife. Then is started becoming daily. The next thing I knew they were redoing word each day. Then they brought in a silver knife and started using that. Then it became twice a day, three in the weekend. I tried to keep it from Luke. He was next is line to be Beta once Oliver was Alpha and I didn't want the pack turning on him like they did with my. But on my last day there, on Alpha's Oliver's birthday, Luke found out. And told me to run away if we were both right, if -" I started crying, I couldn't help it I promised I wasn't going to cry over him but it's still hard, I mean he's my mate.
'Ex mate.' Jade reminded me.
Pain, suddenly erupted in my lower abdomen, and I fought the urge to scream.
"What's the time?"
Darren checked his watch. "11:30p.m"
"He's later than normal." I said thinking out loud. As more pain exploded in my lower abdomen.
I shifted my body around uncomfortably, I was slightly getting used to the pain now, but it still hurt. I had only felt it a few times.
"Who's late?" Ethan asked.
"No one." I replied. "I'm kinda tried. Do you have a spare room?" I asked, noticing that the pain now was dying away, but was still lingering there.
"Of course." Leo or Jordan said while jumping smiling at each other.
I was unnerved by their smile. The same smile that they held on there face when they told me the knife, which was in fact silver, was normal. This time, however, I recognised instantly. It was a prankster smile. The same smile I had gotten to know so well from Luke and the wise man who taught us our tricks - our father.                 
"Really?" Ethan asked.
Leo and Jordan nodded furiously.
"What-" I started to ask.
"Nothing." Darren interrupted. "Just follow us."
The boys lead me a door I hadn't noticed before it was the just before the left hallway. One of the twins opened the door and we all went inside and followed the other twin down the stairs. Down stairs were rooms the second twin opened the door.
"Here you go Savannah." I stepped inside. There was a made bed, at the back, and a little wooden chair, there was a toilet in one corner and a small sink. The actual room was three times the size of my last one and twice the height. Plus only the side walls and back of the door was silver, though is was a stronger sliver not that it mattered.
"Is this my room." I asked.
They nodded, it looked like they were all trying to hide smiles, but failing miserably.
"This is your prank? It's amazing, I have a bed and even a chair, and I can stand up fully in it and lie up straight it. This is way better than my last room."
I turned around and saw the boys with there jaws dropped.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"This is our worst dungeon cell." Ethan said.
"Well it looks very nice to me."
"Well let me show you to your actual room."
"Wait I thought that Omega's sleep in the dungeon?" I said confused.
"No." Ethan said confused, but he was wise enough not to ask me where I had learnt that. "Plus, you're not an Omega."
"Really?"
"Yeah, just a civilian."
"Cool." I said smiling.
We followed Ethan. He took us down the right hall.
"Ok quick tour. First door on the left is our gaming room, basically our junk room, then there's Leo's and Jordan's room, then Darren's bedroom. On the right there's our bathroom, then there's our gym, then my room and on the very end is my office." Ethan said.
I nodded, memorising the layout.
"Your room will be in down here." Ethan said. As we followed him down into the left hall.
"Ok, on the right you have your bathroom, the laundry and a spare room and on the left there's your room and another guest bedroom. The left hall is for the girls and the right is for the boys, so we've basically left the left hall by itself."
"Ok thank you." I said.
"We'll talk more about joining the pack, in the morning for now just get some sleep." Ethan said.
"Goodnight."
"Night." The twins said, and the boys walked down the hall.

I opened the first door on the left, like Ethan told me to.
Inside the walls were plain white. There was a white mat on the floor, a plain white bed. There was all so a pale wood bookshelf and desk and the back by the window with a lamp. I closed the door behind me.
'This is all probably a dream, this is too good to be true.' I thought.
'Nope.' Jade said.
'Really but it can't be.'
'I know it's amazing but its all real, now get some sleep that bed looks comfortable.'
I got changed and closed my eyes for the best night sleep I've ever had in 7 year.
*************************
HELLO EARTHLINGS!
Thank you to all of you who are reading my story!
Sorry it's not a long update.
I'm just letting you know that I may not update for a while because:
1) I have three assignments due in the next week.
2) I am going to easter camp in 1 week.
and finally 3) Just life in general. (I couldn't think of another excuse)
So yeah I won't update for at least 2 weeks give or take a few days.
Vote. Comment. Write a book.
-Fox