Chapter 4

Fourteen Weeks Later

Savannah's P.O.V

Fourteen weeks, three and a half months. That's how long I have now been a lone rouge. I've shifted a couple of times in my human form, mainly to eat, but I've stayed in my wolf form for most of the time. It was my birthday three weeks ago, it was the best birthday ever, well since I turned nine. Even though I was alone and a rouge with nobody it was amazing because I could just do anything I liked instead of anything Bianca wanted.  Plus I found $10 on the ground so I went to the nearest town and brought some real food.
Two days ago I came across a border I don't recognise. Just to be safe I haven't crossed it, it might be rouge territory but it's in the way of where I want to go so I'm following it around. It seems to be in the shape of a circle and not a normal square.
Crack.
Sickened by the sound, I turned, and saw a huge tree falling towards me. I, of course, started running the territory was to my right and to my left was a vertical 10 feet drop. I looked up the tree I would never make it. I turned to the right as the tree came crashing down. But my leg was stuck, and my tail, and half of me was on the other side of the boundary.

~~~

Suddenly I felt a deep pain, more painful that having an extremely strong silver knife stuck into you, in my lower abdomen. I instantly knew where it came from. Oliver did the 'dirty deed' every now and then and if the rejection process was painful, then this was hell. It doesn't happen very often, maybe once every three to four weeks, if I'm lucky, but afterward I have deep purple bruises on my lower abdomen the next day and sometimes, if it's bad, I can't walk.
The pain was constant tonight. Though I still wanted to scream in pain, but I couldn't because I was in wolf form, so all I could do was give out little painful whines. The pain was less painful than the first couple of time, I think I'm getting used to the pain slowly over time, like I have done with silver.
After a couple of hours the pain died down and I fell asleep, but was woken up in the morning by voices.
"Do you think it's dead?" Asked the 1st guy.
"I don't know dude." The second guy said.
"I'll poke it with a stick." The 1st guy said.
A moment later I felt a sharp stick poking.
I lifted my head slightly and saw two blurry figures standing front of me looking down at me.
A new voice spoke. "Stop messing around with it look at it's leg, lift the tree off it."
"Oh, right, yes, of course." Both the guys said at the same time.
I felt them picking the tree of me and throwing it aside.
'They must be werewolves too.' I thought. I stood up and looked clearly at them. There were all guys like I have thought. Two of them were identical twins and the other was a blonde guy.
"Ok you can go now." The blonde guy said.
I tilted my head confused, were there no punishments for trespassing, werewolves are very protective of other werewolves trespassing.
"Go on, go." He said flapping his hands at me.
"Um, ok, but thanks for lifting the tree of me."
One of the twins screamed and jumping into the other's arms and blonde guy grabbed me by the neck.
"Your a werewolf?" he asked.
"Yes." I choked out, still in shock from the sudden reactions.
"So I have every right to kill you."
"Yes and please do."
"Ok then." He started to squeeze harder when one of the twins tapped him on the shoulder and he loosen his grip.
"What." He yelled at the twin.
"You would want it to shift other wise it will have respect." the twin said.
"Oh yeah, go shift." he told my. So I grabbed my clothes and went behind a tree.
"And." the twin carried on whispering his ear so I couldn't hear.
I came out from behind the tree.
"Oh, your a girl." the blonde guy said.
"Yes." I replied.
"Ok where going to kill you now."
"Ok."
"Ok, just ok? We're about to end your life, no begging you don't want to say any thing at all."
"It was nice meet you." I said sort of as a question. As if asking if it was going to meet his satisfaction .
"We just met though we know nothing about each other."
"Yet your going to do the nicest thing someone has done for a long time, your going to end my life."
They all stayed silent, probably thinking about what I just said.
"You are going to kill me right?" I said accenting the 'are'.
"We have to bring you to our Alpha." One of the twins said.
I sighed. 'So close.' I thought. 'So close.'