Chapter 12

Savannah's P.O.V

We were all sitting at the dinner room table. Ethan was green icing free, as well as the hallway, and Leo and Jordan had been caught.
"What kind of role models do you think you are to your little sister, she looks up to you." Ethan scolded.
I frowned. "Hey they're only older by 4 months." I said sulking like a three year old.
"4 and a half." Jordan said back, while Leo poked his tongue at me and I did too.
"Very mature guy, very mature." Darren muttered.
"Ok, you're grounded for the next 2 weeks for pulling a prank on me." Ethan said.
"What?" us three said in unison.
"Oh, not you Sav, the-"
"Savannah." I scowled.
"Savannah," Ethan corrected himself. "Them not you are grounded."
"Yes!" I shout punching my hand in the air.
"What?" "No fair." "She did the prank." and the list of excuses went on and on.
"52 that's a new record." Darren said.
"I don't know I'm pretty sure I heard two 'She did it'." Ethan said.
"We count there excuses and have a record table, Ethan used to be the leader now they are." Darren answered the question written on my face.
"By 2 points." Ethan grumbled.
"But, their are two of them." I said.
"Yeah, well we let them get away with it." Darren said.
Ethan mumbled quietly something I couldn't completely hear but it sounded like: "We shouldn't."
"And Ethan 's a bit of a sore loser."
"Am not." Ethan shot back.
"Yes you are."
"Am not."
"My point proven."
"What?"
"You said you weren't a sore loser but I said you were and you said you weren't witch proves you are."
I nodded.
"Logic." I said hi-fiving Darren.
Ethan mumbled something again but it sounded like: "Maybe you guys are the sore losers."
"So, does that mean we're of the hook?" Jordan asked.
"Dude, why did you say that we won't be now!" Leo whisper.
"Oh, I'm sorry your the one who asked me!"
"But you shouldn't have asked Ethan!"
"Yeah, well-"
"Yeah you guys are off the hook." Ethan said. "I want to talk to Darren."
"About what?" I asked.
"Boy stuff."
"Big boy stuff?" I asked.
"Um, yeah."
"Aww," I cooed. "My little Ethan's growing up." I said while punching his cheek.
Ethan blushed and I laughed.
"Well, I'm going to get the food for tomorrow." I said standing up.
I walked of to the kitchen, I wasn't really eavesdropping, just over hearing what they were saying.
"I want to make a move on Savannah."
"Ok"
"What do you think I should do?"
"I dunno, probably something small, not too obvious, maybe I could teach you a french line, I heard that girls dig french or something like that."
I walked out smiling. Darren was mean.

~~~

As I was unpacking the groceries when Ethan came up to me.
"Je t'aime mon petit pois sucré." He said.
I raised my eyebrows.
"Savane?"
'Ohh, Look he learnt your name.' Jade said, and although I couldn't see her, I could imagine the glint of evil twinkling in her eyes.
I stared at Ethan in the eye. I could almost see a hint of fear in his eyes.
"Je parle français vous le faites, s'il vous plaît ne pas me appeler pois sucré , je ne suis pas votre pois sucré . Je vous ai dit que je suis allé à la France n'a pas je? Je dois parler français si je le faisais . Je suis surpris que Darren ne vous dis pas , bien par le sourire sur son visage, il n'a pas fait exprès , vous devriez aller chatouiller lui, mais par le regard sur votre visage , je suppose que vous ne suis pas un indice sur ce que je dis."
Ethan had gone so white I wanted to laugh so hard but I kept my poker face on.
"vous devriez en apprendre davantage au sujet d'une fille avant d'essayer de la gagner."
I looked up at Darren, who was laughing on the ground.
"Your mean." I said. "Can I have to video?"
Darren frowned. "How did you know I videoed it."
"I do have eyes Darren I didn't magically not see the camera on the tripod." I said
"What tripod? Oh that tripod." Ethan said.
"You didn't see the tripod?"
"Nah." He said rubbing the back of his neck, which I found extremely cute.
"Wow."

~~~

The next day we headed of to the beach.
"Savannah you look so excited." Ethan laughed noticing me jumping up and down in my seat looking out the window.
I looked at him innocently with a straight face. "But I am I haven't been to the beach in 8 years."
"I still can't believe they did that to you, you couldn't go to the beach that's ridiculous." Darren said waving his hands in the air.
"Oh stop it's in the past now let's just forget about it for now ok?"
"So your saying you forgive them?"
"Nope."
"So?"
"I'm saying live life at it's fullest and look forward to the future and not the past."
"You should be a philosopher." Jordan put in.
"Your a fortune cookie writer." Leo said.
"Oh that reminds me I got a few letters this week I need to talk to you guys about." Ethan said.
The other three boys groaned.
"More pack stuff?" Leo whined.
"How long is it going to take?" Jordan grumbled.
"Not long guys." Ethan said. "Ok first point, I got a letter from the Moonlight Forest Pack. And they want us to help them with another rouge problem."
"But they were really good last time and we destroyed the Claw Rouge Pack last time." Darren said.
"Yes but it's not the Claw this time it's Red Eyes."
"I feel sorry for that Pack such bad luck."
"I know and I've already sent a letter back saying yes since we have helped them out a couple of times before."
"So we're going back to Moonlight Forest?"
"Yep, but not Savannah."
"What?"
"Your not going to be able to help in the fight."
"What do you mean?"
"You not going to be able to survive a fight."
"Ok, what the heck do you mean?"
"You'll probably die in a fight."
"Ok, first of all this morning in training you told me that I am the best fighter you've very seen, second the first time I fought you I won, do ya need reminding, and you are the best fighter in America, third of all you could die in a fight or a war everyone could die that's the idea. You choose to fight, then there's the risk of dying, you choose to protect something or fight for something then you do so with you life. I am going to help."
Everyone was silent. Until Leo said:
"Yep, a philosopher." Leo said.
"I don't know, I can see a fortune cookie writer." Jordan said.
"Okay, I guess you can fight." Ethan let in.
"Yes!" I shouted fist pumping the air.
"So, the second letter I haven't replied to yet."
"What is about? Another pack wanting help?"
"No, it's not a pack wanting help, well it kind of is, it was from the Apollo Pack."
Ethan waited for someone to say something about no one did. So he continued.
"That were asking about Sav and-"
"Savannah." I put in.
"Savannah," Ethan corrected himself. "And if we knew the whereabouts of her, and that her brother, sister and mate were every worried about her and that she had been gone for about 4 months."
He finished and everyone looked at me.
"4 months," I mused. "That's a long time." I looked up, they were all staring at me.
"Ok, write back and say you know nothing of my whereabouts but will look out for me or something like that."
"We thought your mate was dead." Jordan said.
"My mate?" I said.
He nodded
"I don't have a mate."
************************
HELLO EARTHLINGS!
Please don't kill me!!! 😭😭😥
I am so so sorry that I haven't updated.
I had a major writers block.
And I wrote chapter after this one because I was stuck.
But I update just before the a month had passed!
And in other news...
I got up to 2k reads!!
So thank you to everyone who has read my book!
It truly means a lot.
Vote. Comment. Make a snowman.
-Fox