Chapter 28

Savannah's P.O.V

To be honest, I was loving this.
I had the wind in my fur, I was running, dodging tree branches, jumping over logs, and of course fighting the Blood-Red Rose attack squad.
I shifted, and punched the nearest wolf, sending him to ground. I climbed the nearest tree. As the nearest pack of wolves ran under the branch, I was perched on, I shifted, landing in the middle if their group, taking out the lot.
I looked to my left to see Jordan and Leo fighting back to back, taking out anyone who was going up against them.
To my right I saw Luke and Darren shifted, in their wolf forms, fighting another group of wolves. Taking two or three out at a time.
I looked behind me to see Ethan fighting a one on one combat, with what looked like the Alpha, in wolf form.
Suddenly, I pounced on by three other wolves. I shook them off and began into fight them.
As I was on the last wolf, my ears perked up.
A high scream was filling the air.
I knocked the man, that was kneeling in front of me, out before shifting running towards the sound.
I ran and ran and ran. I came to a clearing where screams lead me to.
I growled lowly, there were five large wolves and one man holding a little girl, who looked to be about seven.
"Ha, they send this little thing? That's hilarious, what are you going to do about this?" The man said, twisting the little girls arm.
"Stop." I ordered.
"Oh look at that, you can talk." He said, dropping the girl, "take her instead. We'll leave this one here." Kicking the girl.
The five wolves started walking towards me slowly.
So I took the pleasure of making the first move.

I ran at the nearest wolf, then turned a sharp left and ran towards where the main fight is. I looked behind me to make sure all of the wolves were following me. I dodged through the trees as I got closer to the fight. I realised that the wolves were fast, very fast in fact, but there reflexes were slow. I did more daring turning, sometimes back tracking or just plain running around a tree. I managed to lose two wolves, but I still had three on my tail.
I ran straight through the fight, happily the other wolves did too. "Hey." I said to Luke as I ran by. I stopped and turned around and ran the other way before stopping and finishing them off. I shifted punching one in the face, then shifted back and pounced onto another, leaping off as last tried to jump onto me. You know the thing the good guy does when two bad guys run into each other, knocking each other out, because the good guy moves out of the way, that but cooler - with wolves. By this time, the first wolf had run away, into the fight, and had been knocked out be Leo and Jordan.
"Thanks." I said as I ran past them. I may have finished with those wolves but I still had a man to find and a little girl to save.

I ran back through the fight knocking out the occasional wolf. "Bye." I said the Luke as I ran by him again. As I ran back to the clearing the first two wolves, who I thought I had lost, managed to find me and were now chasing me back to the clearing. As the clearing came into view I noticed that there was a giant net hanging from the trees. I stopped and turned left to going around the clearing to the little girl who was lying unconscious, hopefully, on the other side. The other two wolves weren't as smart and ran straight through the clearing and the net fell.
"Your smart, and faster that you look, what about your combat skills?" The man said walking into the light.
"Find out for your self." I said, shifting into my human form, ready to fight.
Howls filled the night sky, they were retreating.
"I'll be back." He vowed, before shifting and running off.
I ran over to the little girl.
"Are you hurt?" I asked her.
She pointed to arm, it was twisted funny, and was definitely broken.
I looked at her, from up close she looked young, she must be five, and she wasn't even crying.
"What's your name sweetie?"
"Charlotte Bridge."
"Okay Charlotte, I'm going to take you back home okay?"
She nodded.
"Can I pick you up? It will be fast that way."
"Okay." She said in a tiny voice.
I scooped her up, and jogged slowly to the pack house, so I wouldn't hurt her arm anymore.
Once we arrived I handed her over to a guard.
"Take her to a doctor A.S.A.P."
"Of course ma'am."
"Don't ever call me that again." I said, before running off again.