Chapter 21

Savannah's P.O.V

I woke up back in the middle of the forest.
It was mid-day now, so I had only been knocked out for about an hour.
I sat up and looked at my surroundings I was in the forest, on the floor with my head resting on a log.
'Weird,' I thought 'If I tripped then I would be on the other side of the log, I was running to the pack house.'
I got up and realised that I was on the opposite side of the pack house.
Then it all came flooding back to me.
Jordan and Leo running away from me, hiding something.
The car pulling up.
People stepping out.
A pain on my head.
My hand moved to the back of my head and returned with blood covering it.
'Well, well, someone's gonna die today.' I thought.

~~~

I walked to the pack house and saw the car properly.
AP0110, was the number plate.
I wanted to scream.
He was here.
I looked over the yard and saw a piece of fence splattered in blood, my blood.
I picked up the piece of wood and stormed into the pack house through the back door and went straight into my room.
I grabbed a knife and put it to my hair and cut it off, so my hair, which once reach to the bottom of my back, now was just above my shoulders.
It's not that I didn't want Oliver to recognise me, I knew that Bianca was here and I didn't want to look like her.
The whole time I was trying not to scream, I cried silently.
I wasn't mad at the fact that Oliver was here, well I kinda was, but I was more upset at the fact that the guys couldn't trust me enough to tell me that he was coming.
I calmed myself down and put on make-up so they wouldn't recognise me.
I grabbed the stick and walked down the hallway to the living room, I could here voices.
"Terribly sorry to interrupt, but I have a few questions to ask." I said walking into the room.
The guys immediately looked scared, and looked away.
"Oliver, long time no see, sorry about that paperwork I gave you and Luke, and you must be?" I asked holding out my hand. Even though I knew who she was already.
"Bianca, Bianca King." Bianca replied, shaking my hand.
"Sam, and you must be the Luna of the Apollo Pack?"
"Well-" she started.
"Yes, yes she is." Oliver interrupted.
I gave him a weird look but continued on anyway.
"Well, again, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have a few questions and will need to catch up on everything I've missed." I said smiling a fake smile at Oliver, to control my anger.
"So guys, is there anything you would to tell me?" I asked.
They all shook there heads.
I plonked the stick of wood on the coffee table.
"Are you sure about that?" I asked.
They slowly nodded.
"Okay then, I'm going to cut to the chase. Who knocked me out?"
The guys looked at each other, scared.
"Nobody knock you out, you, Leo and Jordan were have a race, you didn't return after an hour after  Leo and Jordan got back we went looking for you but we couldn't find you and then our guest arrived so we decided to find you later, I love what you've done with your hair by the way." Ethan said.
"Thanks," I said. "But no distractions, so me, Leo and Jordan were having a race were we?"
They nodded.
"That's weird," I said turning over the stick so there could see the blood on it. "Because I have a lump on my head and-" I put my hand on the back of my head, and once again it returned with blood on it. "I'm bleeding."
"You probably tripped and banged your head."
"True, but if I have been running toward the pack house from, wait which side of the pack house?" I asked.
"South." Leo and Jordan replied in unison.
"Then how is the back of my head hurt and why was I facing the wrong direction to the pack house and on the North side of the pack house?"
The boys hesitated.
"Because someone knocked you out?" Jordan replied anxiously.
"Oh!" I said pretending to be surprised. "Really, I had no idea that happened!" I said dramatically, pretending to gasp.
"So, which one of you idiots knocked me out?" I said.
Ethan stood up and said: "Now, this isn't that important but your hair is what did you do?"
"I cut it with my knife."
"Why?"
"Because I wanted to?"
"I don't like it."
"Too bad."
"But-"
"Shhh." I said placing my finger on his lips.
I brought my hand back and pecked him on the check.
"Who knocked me out?" I said sweetly.
"I don't know."
"I'm going to ask one last time." I growling. "Who knock me out."
The boys continued to stay silent, so I turned to Bianca.
"Bianca?"
"Yes."
"Who knocked me out?"
"Um, the Alpha, the one you just kissed on the cheek, Ethan is it?"
"Thank you." I said and sat down.
"Okay we may continue now." I said.
"Your not going to do any thing to me?" Ethan asked slowly.
"Not in front of our guests, no." I said.
There was a moment of silence until Oliver asked about sleeping arrangements and the meeting continued.

~~~

"I am so, so, so sorry." Ethan said.
"Okay," I said.
"Your taking this very well."
"I know."
"Why?"
"Because, if I started screaming at you then I would probably end yelling things I don't want some people to know."
"Okay."
"Besides I'm not that mad."
"Really?"
"Of course not I'm furious."
"Oh," he said. "This doesn't put anything between us right?"
I looked up. "Of course not, it's a pack thing, I'm mad at Darren, Leo and Jordan too."
"But it is a relationship thing, he didn't trust you." Bianca said walking into the kitchen, where I was cooking dinner.
"Sorry," she apologised. "I'm slightly board.
"That's okay," I said. "But it's a little more complicated, but it wasn't just his fault."
"He still didn't trust you, but why? If that's not to personal."
"Oh, last time will had visitors we had the Alpha of the Super Moon Pack and he tried to hit on me and Ethan thought I was flirting back." I lied smoothly.
"You're a really good liar." Ethan said.
I whacked his head.
"Ow, what was that for."
"You don't tell someone their are a good liar after they lied to someone, with them present."
"Oh,"
Bianca laughed.
"It's okay if it's to personal."
"Yeah, sorry." I said sheepishly. "But I give everyone," I paused, "nearly everyone, a second chance or chances."
Bianca looked down. "Yeah, I've been trying to do that recently with Oliver, and others, because of my past but I guess it might be different with your relationship than with me and Oliver's"
"You and Oliver aren't mates are you?" I asked.
"No, but Oliver's mate is," she hesitated. "Is gone, but I've actually found mine, but Oliver don't know, and he's probably cheating on me all the time."
"Well," I said hoping to give advice to her. "Actually I have no idea what to do this is my first relationship." I said honestly.
"That's okay, I'll find a way." She said but looked really down, I wanted to help her, as I hated Oliver too.
"No." Ethan said, after she left the room.
"What?" I asked.
"Just be careful, okay?" He said nodding his head at the direction Bianca went.
"Okay."
***************************
HELLO EARTHLINGS!
Me again :)
I have a crush!
He's so cute.
Expect I don't know if he likes me or not...
And he's fictional.
But that doesn't matter right?
Right?
*whispers* i think i have a problem,
Anywho...
Vote. Comment. Get a life. (Trust me, I know you don't have one)
-Fox