Inception

Banner credit- lippe890[SeeSawCommunity]

[SeeSawCommunity]

The remarkable day of your life has finally arrived. And you are standing in the middle, comprehending about only one thing. Are you making the right choice? But fool you. Even if you acknowledge now it as a mistake, still you can't do anything. You can't step back now. Your eyes are fixed on the mirror all the time. Staring down your own reflection. Yesterday you were living a single person's life but now you are already in your wedding gown, waiting for your call to go to the aisle.

"You are looking drop dead gorgeous, sweetie," your thoughts are discontinued hearing your mother's voice

"You are looking drop dead gorgeous, sweetie," your thoughts are discontinued hearing your mother's voice. With quivering lips, you show an affectionate smile to her. "My daughter has grown up so much. Look she's already prepared for this marriage," your mother being a typical emotional woman is equipped to shed tears. You with lots of hassle slowly took steps forward to your mother with both your hands lifting the gown. "Mom, I'm still your naughty daughter," you wrap your arms around her body, both of your cheeks touching.

That's true. Mother's warmth is like nobody. But you won't be able to feel this warmth everyday like you used to do. You are going to someone's else house, that you will have to embrace it like your own. Is it what you want?

Meanwhile the groom is also withstanding the same thing like the bride. "Hyung, you look nervous," the younger in his black suit voices out that he has been refraining from doing it. After noticing his hyung being so agitated, he can't hold back the urge anymore. The latter in his early 26 calmly speaks,"You can say that, Yoongi. A little anxious." In point of fact he is tremendously apprehensive. He shifts his weight from one foot to another whilst fidgeting with his fingers subconsciously. Nervousness can be manifested from the groom's body language along with his visage. He keeps glancing around the giant hall often to get more edgey just by looking at the number of guests. He can feel his heartbeat that is in his head by this time.

Everyone stand up and turn around being excited to see you walking through the aisle. Some are whispering whereas some are smiling which only succeeds in increasing your anxious level. You firmly enfold your fingers around you dad's arm making sure not to trip. Thinking that it will be the best to look at your spouse but you are proved wrong.

Even just by glancing at him serves you to further tighten your muscles. Being not able to maintain the eye contact, you look down on the red floor which is laid to welcome you. He is looking straight to you, just like piercing through you soul. Surprisingly, during this crucial time, the foremost thought that comes across your mind is that your spouse is ridiculously handsome. Well, can't blame you for that.

Everyone including your parents are absorbed in the after party of the wedding. Whilst you are sitting on a chair in the corner of the hall, gazing at your wedding ring that has been shining which encircles your thin finger. Your mind is going back to the priest's proclamation announced few minutes ago. Those words are constantly spinning in your head.

"I shall pronounce you both as husband and wife."

Eventually, you are tied into a relationship with someone whom you know but not as much as you should know to frame him your husband.

Will it be a journey of love or a journey of hatred?

Banner credit - KimGits