Two steps towards deviation

Seokjin's Pov-

Seokjin's Pov-

Eyes being fixed on the small digital screen, I walk out of my office. The sounds of my shoes and my one tyrant look are enough to zip the gossiping mouths of the workers. One of the things that I despise the most is people being ignorant to their work and having a gossiping mouth. I head to the elevator, after sighing.

The door slides open and I take this as a cue to enter inside the empty cell. Making another ding sound the door begins to close until a hand sticks between. A huffing and puffing Mi-yeon rushes inside. She jumps a little after acknowledging my presence. With an apologitic look, she bows,"I'm sorry, Mr. Kim. I didn't know you were here. Should I leave?"
"No, it's fine. You can stay," I shift to the side, maintaining a safe distance from her.

I put my phone in the pocket of my pant and rest one of my hand inside. I avert my gaze to the metallic wall of the lift. The polished surface reflects my frame, opportuning me to have a brief look on my handsome face. My eyes catch the sight of the another figure that has been reflected by the silver-shining wall.
The tiny bump of her throat going up and down as she shallows her own saliva. She plays with her fingers, staring her feet. "Ms. Mi-yeon, the lunch break has already ended 20 minutes ago. You are late," I eyed my wristwatch, curved lines formed on my forehead as I raise my eyebrows. She moisturises her lips by licking them,"A-actually, I went to the nearby mall for an urgent work and on my way to r-return, I got stuck in traffic jam." Her little stammers and fidgets due to utter nervousness are really amusing to watch. I nod my head in response.

"And there I also met Mrs-" the lift abruptly stops moving causing a sudden jerk. My legs quiver as I get unbalanced and my back hits the metallic wall with force. Mi-yeon's high heels twist and she surges forward. As a consequence, both our chests collides and our faces are inches apart. Our breaths blend together and our eyes staring each other's souls.

I look away from her and unwrap my arms from her waist. Blush creeps to her cheeks as she backs away. "I-I think there's something wrong in the lift. Let me call the security guard," I take a hold of the phone and dialed the number.

                             ෆ◍••◍ෆ

"Welcome back," she pops her head from the kitchen. I just hum in reply. "How was work?" she sits beside me with her bright smile. "Good,"I monotonously replied. I free my wrist from the grip of the shirt by unbuttoning the sleeves and loosen my tie. She says,"You seem tired. " With half opened eyes, I nod,"Yes, today was a hectic day."

She moves towards the back of the couch and starts to massage my shoulder. I close my eyes in utter pleasure. "Yesss, umm like this, Y/n. It feels soo gooddd," I compliment, emphasizing each word in a weird tone. All the stress and frustration that I have been holding for a long time perish. The work of her soft hands acts magic against my broad shoulders. "Today was a really restless day. I had to attend three meetings and present my idea about the plan. On top of that, those lazy and work-avoider employees, who only know to tittle-tattle, doubled my work," I grumble, complaining about each and everything like a five-year old kid.

She titters and coos with me,"Oww, really? These fragile-broad shoulders of my husband had to carry so much burden. No worries. This multi-talented wife of yours is always ready for your service." Her sweet voice works as an aid to drive away the stress. I pull her, enfolding her hands around my neck,"You think this as a joke?"
"Uh huh, I didn't say that. Tell me about your day more," she tightens the grip around my neck, not harshly but lovingly. "You know in the elevator I and-" I cease myself from saying about that incident. Something in the inside desists me in doing so. "What happened in the elevator?"she asks further.

The image of me and Mi-yeon couple of fingers away flashes in my mind. "Ah, nothing. I'm hungry. Let's have dinner quickly," I change the topic, putting an end to this conversation. But my mind can't get rid from that scene. Mi-yeon breathing heavily while looking straight in my eyes and her hands on my chest. Few strands of her hair coming in front making her look appealing with a hint of allurement.

Banner credit- AMELIE1318 ❤️❤️