Moments of Rejoice

"Good morning," you chirp after seeing your husband walking down stairs

"Good morning," you chirp after seeing your husband walking down stairs. He dishevels his already messed up hair and greets you with his morning raspy voice,"Morning."
You turn off the stove and put down the hot pan from it. "Breakfast is ready. You freshen up then we'll eat together, hm?" You wait for his reply. "Yeah, sure," he nods his head and again returns back to both of your shared bedroom with heavy lidded eyes.

You beam a smile looking at his body from the back. You thought this marriage arranged by both of your parents wouldn't go well. You thought this marriage would be full of bitterness and hatred. Back then you thought your husband would be an inconsiderate and unsympathetic man just like the k-dramas. But it's the pole opposite. He's a man what a woman wants in her husband. No.1. he's charismatic with irresistible beauty and exquisiteness. No.2. caring is his another virtue. No.3. he's tolerant, thoughtful and tender hearted. He is brimful of nobility and trustworthiness. As a husband, he gives you very respect which you appreciate very much. Alright, that's enough for now.

✿◕。。◕✿

"Good morning, Mrs. Kim," you are greeted by the receptionist just after you set your foot inside the company building. You smile and bow to every employee you meet in the way.

Virtually, you feel gleeful when people call you 'Mrs Kim.' It somehow makes you kinda contented when you're addressed as Kim. With your fingers folded around the handle of the lunch box, you make your way towards your husband's cabin. You always feel delighted when he forgets his lunchbox to bring with him. You can come with a excuse to supply his lunchbox and spent more time with him. You have been doing this since the past month. Yeah, you recall it has already been one month of your marriage.

You walk to the door where the 'Kim Seokjin' name plate is hung. "Your lunch deliver is he-" you push the door open but can't complete your words after seeing a lady around your age standing in front of Seokjin. "Oh, Y/n you have come," Seokjin calls out your name with a delighted smile plastering on his face. To be straightforward, you feel satisfied to see him showing this smile only to you. "You again forget your lunch," you jingle the lunchbox, showing him. You being entirely unaware that your sweet husband does this intentionally to make you come to his office. "Y/n, meet Mi-yeon my new secretary. She just joined today," he introduces you to the girl who has been standing before his huge desk. Your eyes roam from head to toe of the girl. She's wearing a tight pencil skirt with a white turtle neck top. Her stunner catches your eyes. With a sudden hesitancy, you forward your hand,"Hi, I'm Y/n."
She accepts your handshake and bends her head down with a polite gesture. She seems decent and attentive. However, it's hard to acknowledge that a beautiful woman like her will be wandering around your husband. It's common for every wife.

"What did you make today?" Seokjin asks after you take your seat opposite to him. You propel the box towards him,"See yourself."
"Uhm, dosirak," he exclaims after unlocking the box and inhales the aroma of the sizzling hot meal. "Eat it before it becomes cold. Cold food doesn't taste good," you help him to serve the food. He stabs the sausage with the chopstick and plunges it inside his mouth. "You always astonish me with your cooking skills. This is delicious as usual," he moans while chomping his food. "Gosh, stop making noises. People will misunderstand this," you say humorously and giggle watching him eating. He joins in as both of you laugh amusingly.

"Why don't you eat with me?" he questions you just when you both stop laughing. "No, don't worry. I don't have an appetite now," you refuse his approach. Truth is that you want him to eat with ample stomach. If you also eat him with, shortage of food may occur and his stomach won't be full. "Here, open your mouth," he outstretches his hand and bobs the chopsticks up and down, implying you to open your mouth. You contradict," I'm really good. You keep eating."

He knows you well and the grounds behind your denial. He is rigid to his proposal," Let me feed you. Say ahhh." You being left with no option finally give in. "Here goes the aeroplane," he drops the food onto your tongue. You consume the big piece of sausage and chew it. "This is like my good Y/n," he treats you like a child as he grins teasingly. You flare up your nose with your mouth being inflated of food.

These cherishable moments warm your heart. These moments fill your life.

Banner credit- illegalnamjesus[SeeSawCommunity]

[SeeSawCommunity]

*Dosirak is a Korean packed lunchbox full of rice and Korean side dishes like kimchi, bean sprouts, sausages topped with a fried egg. This is also known as bento box in Japan.