Temptation

Author's Pov-

Author's Pov-

The following day-

The colliding sound of the keys on the keyboard packed the big room as the busy man keeps hitting his fingers on the keyboard to write. "Ms. Mi-yeon, I want a detailed report on the profits of the sold products," without glancing for once the young man decrees the dainty lady who has been standing in front of him with an iPad on her hand. In response, the mentioned lady just nods her head, ultimately forcing the lad to raise his head as he waits for a verbal reply. "Got it?" resting his fingers from the continuous typing, he grabs the attention of his secretary with his sweet voice. "Y-Yes, Mr. Kim," avoiding his eyes she quickly replies, stammering being her usual habit.

"Did you have your lunch Ms. Mi-yeon?" Seokjin inquires his secretary after checking his watch since the needle of his watch shows the perfect time for lunch. With a long face, Mi-yeon whispers but audible enough for Seokjin to hear,"No, not yet." Mi-yeon's strange behaviour doesn't take any longer time to catch her boss's awareness. "Are you feeling unwell?" Seokjin asks further getting concerned. "No, I'm perfectly fine," she whisperes but loud enough for him to hear. Even though she feels somehow delight after noticing the concern of her boss towards her, but apparently can't show it.
Her grim reply bemuses Seokjin. He just nods his head, sensing the grumpy mood of Mi-yeon.

After working in a stiff position for a long time, the latter finally straightens his body so as to tighten his muscles. Taking off his eyes from the bright screen of the laptop which has caused a temporary sightless affect, Jin blinks and massages his eyes gently to adjust his eyesight. The hectic schedule he has gotten into drains his energy out. Just as he opens his eyes, the pitch dark sight is switched by a beautiful woman who sits right in front of his office, giving a perfect view to acclaim secretly from the glass shielded walls.

Glowing softly like a diamond, one can spot this beauty even in the dark and admire it for hours on end. Her long black hair with soft curls plunges over the glosic skin of her shoulder. She wears sophisticated clothes in an elegant way which further contributes to her gracefulness.

He feels like bewitched by her finely proportioned visage. He's engrossed in appreciating the way she flips her hair to the side just like a Korean actress. He feels himself as a creep impartially for checking out a lady, yet he can't refrain himself.

Nonetheless, his mind is agitated about Mi-yeon's sulk. He can't estimate the reason behind her grumpiness. He has also perceived that she has been ignoring him all the day. This is wrong to say but he's disappointed since he can't interact with his secretary like the usual days.

This isn't right to say, but at this moment of time he feels a vague attraction towards Mi-yeon, his secretary.