Jitteriness

Y/n's Pov-

Knock! Knock!

After hearing a 'come in' from the other side of the door, I let my hands turn around the knob of the door. Doing my utmost to hide my gloomy face, I cheerfully say,"Lunchbox."
Quiting his work that he has been doing, he shuts down the file and drops the pen from his hand on the table. "Let's have a seat on the couch," he moves from his black leathered chair to the couch. We sit together on the couch, enjoying each other's warmth radiating from our body. "Are you upset about the date?" he queries, maybe assuming from my dull face.
'Is it still detectable' the thought runs across my mind.

Yes Jin, I'm very upset. Why wouldn't I be? I was so excited for the date. I had even bought a lovely dress to wear for the impassioned date."Me? Being sad? Not at all. I'm not going to be down-hearted over a small thing. And it's not like that you're calling off the date. You just postponed it to day after tomorrow," my eyes narrow into crescent and clear wrinkles form on the sides of my eyes due to my beamed smile. But I'm ready to wait for the date, a little sacrifice for my beloved husband.

"Thank you for being so considerate. I promise I'll make it up the day after tomorrow," Jin tugs me towards him, causing our chests to smash. I slump my head on his chest, listening his rhythmic-slow heartbeat as compared to mine which is gonna explode in any moment.

"Oh, I forgot to say you. I'm gonna meet my friend but don't worry I'll be back soon," I pick up my side bag, ready to leave after having a little lovey-dovey moment with him. Jin merges nearing me,"Okay, enjoy your time. Feel free to call me if something comes up." He places his lips on my forehead for a while and retreats after planting a kiss. The sudden contact of his mushy lips has left me perplex. I can feel my stomach being tickled at his touch. This is the first time he ever kissed me after the wedding. By the time I'm aware of my face, it has already became a beetroot. "S-See ya," not wanting to be present in this room with forming embarrassment anymore, I bid him farewell.

With weak limbs, I turn around to escape from this room quickly. A humourous chuckle breaks free from Jin's vocal box.

"Oh, hi Ms. Mi-yeon," I greet the person standing at the entrance. Something is off about her I can estimate by looking at her dejected look. "Good morning Mrs. Kim," with flat voice she responds and walks pass me, entering Jin's cabin. I frowned at her behaviour. Her face displays an unreadable expression, sort of upset or shock. What could be the reason behind her gloominess?

'Let just slide it' thinking this I take my leave and make my way towards the restaurant to meet my friend.