ch 10 | zero strings attached

~tell me i'm not in the blue
that i'm not wasting my feelings on you~

Bradley's pov

My heart was beating faster with every step we took towards Lysa's room. We walked into the room and I closed the door lightly behind me. Suddenly the music went down as if we enetred a tunnel with the music in high volume in a car.

"Brad we agreed on..."

"Don't deny you didn't let that card slip accidently. And on top of all don't deny that you were dissapointed when I caught that thing for a second."

She knows too well we both like kissing each other then why does she need to push me towards my limts.

"I understand it was in the moment situation. But there were people around us", she was damn nervous since we entered this room.

I agree that we've been alone in a locked room before but it didn't feel the way it does right now.

I took a step closer and caressed her left cheek then placed my right hand on her neck. She closed her eyes and inhaled all the air around us.

"Is that why you came up here with me?", her eyes widened just as I asked.

I tightened my grip on her neck and pulled her closer. She bit her bottom lip to tease me.

What are we doing?

"I thought we were going to talk", is she serious?

"Well we are not", I whispered. Soon my palm went from her neck to her throat.

She moaned with her eyes closed. I couldn't hold it anymore so I kissed her.

Her hands climbed their way to my face. I never saw her being this aggressive for anything. She's wild, she knows too well where her fingers should be. "We are going to regret it Brad", she tried to talk in between heavy breathes.

We moved together to a wall so that I could pin her against it. We were breatheless but couldn't stop sucking each others throat. "I know we are so going to regret it Beth. But..."

"But don't stop", she smiled against my mouth.

She is surprising me every minute that it feels like I never knew her at all.

Her left hand grabbed my hair tightly causing me to scream while the other one went to the buckles of my belt.

We should't be doing this!

"Wait, wait, wait Beth!", I stopped her.

"Why? Don't you want to...?",her eyes were tearing up.

"For sure I do but... it's going to be your first time. What if you regr..."

"Trust me I won't", before I could digest all her words she pulled me to the bed and threw me in the center.

I kept staring at her. I really don't know if it's my Bethany whom I've know for almost my entire life. I'm watching her the way I never thought was possible.

She also jumped into the bed and spread her legs to wrap me. She took off her shirt and leaned down to unbuckle my belt. When I saw her in her black laced bra it all came back to me.

Our friendship, ours conversations and everything we did together.

I managed to get up and dominate her to lay straight. I leaned down to hear her moaning clearly with my thumb inside her mouth. I placed my left palm on her inner thigh.

Bethany's pov

But he stops. HE FUCKING STOPS AFTER GETTING HIS HAND INSIDE MY THIGHS.

"I... i'm sorry Beth. I..."

"What happened? Did I do something wrong?"

"No no it's just me. You took some shots didn't you?"

"Yeah Brad I did but i'm not drunk! You're not taking advantage of me. It's me who wants this, more than you do", I sat up and put my hand on his shoulder and ruubed his skin. He also put his hand over mine and turned to me.

"Even if we do it I want it to be special for you since it's going to be your first. I want you to be prepared."

I couldn't help but cry at that moment, staring blankly at him. I reached for him and we both hugged each other with equal agony. He shivered because of the bare skin contact. He tried to loose himself so that my breasts aren't pressing his chest too tight.

We drifted apart and I put my shirt on then went back downstairs. In the midway we hugged again. He stayed too long to smell my hair. I love it when he does that.

"Remind me not to kiss you in public", I mumbled in the thick air.

"If only I can control myself", but he heard through the music.