Disclaimer

This is a pure work of fanfiction. Thereby, the characters portrayed in the story are not related to their real lives. Any incident in the story is not associated with the incidents in actual life. In case, the scenes collide with another story then it's completely coincidental. The story is indisputably based on my own imagination.

Primarily, this story has no delinquent. If you consider any character the guilty, then it completely depends on you. It does not mean to harm anybody's feelings. This book doesn't propagate neither support the idea of abhorrence, violence or anything linked with such topics. It doesn't establish any revulsion towards any kpop idol. All the people mentioned in the story are face claims to facilitate the visual perception of this story. On top of that, it's not a ship book neither BTS X Other group. It's just a BTS X Reader fanfiction.

Copyrights Reserved ©®
Plagiarism is rigorously prohibited.
Hate comments are restrained.

Let me aware you first that my writing skills are awful. My genuine apologies for that. But I'm quite certain that the story is entertaining to read. Please deal with my lack of writing skills and embrace this book contentedly. Your votes and comments are wholeheartedly welcomed.
Thank you very much ❤

My update time- every Saturday