𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

~•~

"YUUJI DONT-" You yell and reach out your hand to prevent him from eating the cursed object. Your eyes widen as you saw him gulp down the raw finger. The black haired boy next to you gasped, his head bleeding with forming bruises surrounding his face.

Suddenly the ugly creature that captured Yuuji exploded as it dissolved into the air, making your boyfriend land on the ground safely. Tattoos started to slowly form on his face, around his shoulders and arms. A maniacal laugh emitted from his lips making you flinch in fear. His now sharp nails tugged into his sweater and ripped it in shreds.

You could only manage to hear him mutter something about how "light feels better in the flesh!!" and "where are all the children, the women?!". His voice sounded raspy and rough, which scared you shitless.

Before you could call out to him again, the marks started to slowly disappear. Yuuji stood up straight and his eyes landed on you. "..Y/n" He whispered, before the marks began to reappear.

After that, everything went blank. You couldn't remember anything else. All you could process was a man of white hair wearing a blindfold appear out of nowhere, knocking you out. Your eyes were closed but you could still hear audible voices.

"She's Y/n isn't she?" A voice asked.

By the loud tapping of their fingers, they seemed to be typing on their phone. "Yep, it's her alright. The last one of her clan..."

"Let's take them back to Jujutsu Tech." They said again.

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁. 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵. 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻!
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 :) <𝟯