𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

When you arrived back home, you were expecting a scolding from your grandmother. However once you opened the door, she was fast asleep on the couch. You weren't surprised. But you had a little bit of hope that she would at least stay up waiting for you.

You close the door behind you and begin to walk to your room. Though a familiar voice stopped you from moving any further.

"Not so fast!" It was your grandmother, "Where have you been yesterday!? I was beginning to worry that you ran away with that boyfriend of yours."

You sigh as you begin to slowly turn around to face her. She pats the seat next to her and you walk over there to sit. "You're gonna think I'm crazy..."

"You already are!"

You laugh sarcastically and look down at your lap, "It's a long ass story and I don't feel like explaining it right now. So I'm just gonna have to show you." You close your eyes and hold onto your grandmother's hand. She softly gasps as her eyes widen in shock. Your memories were being played into her mind like it was a movie. One of the many techniques your family would do.

"That man in the blindfold..." Your grandma blinks as you let go of her hand. "He has the six eyes." She glances at you, "Do you know how dangerous that man is?!"

"Of course I fucking know..." You rub your temples, "and now he wants to take Yuuji in as his student. All because of that stupid King of Curses."

"Watch your mouth, young lady. From what I saw, he almost had the chance to kill you. That Sukuna. He's living in Yuuji's mind until he wants to take over his body." She continues. "He ate a finger...how disgusting-"

"I know." You laugh, remembering how Yuuji ate the dusty crusty musty finger. "I also have a feeling that they're trying to get some information about me and the clan. I suspect that Fushiguro guy is being ordered by Helen Keller-"

"He isn't deaf though-"

"Doesn't matter." You finish. You lean back into the couch and sigh, tilting your head back. "I can't let Yuuji get into that lifestyle...he'll die if he stays there. And you already know how he is granny."

She nods knowing that Yuuji loves helping people. "I hate to say this but you should consider attending Jujutsu High..."

You quickly sit up, not believing you heard her the first time. "Very funny, grandma-"

"I am serious Y/n. That boy is going to need you." She sighs, gazing across the room at the family portrait of you and your parents. "We can't keep hiding much longer, they'll find out either way. It's best to apply now and show off your cursed abilities. You might even get lucky enough to marry that Gojo man-"

"Goodnight granny!" You stand up from the couch and walk towards your room. Shutting your bedroom door, your grandmother pulls out her book from underneath the couch and opens it. It was a family photo album of your clan. Aunts, uncles, cousins, friends.

She turns to one specific page and hovers over the photo with her finger. "It's almost time for me to go. I'll see you both soon enough..." It was a picture of your grandfather and her youngest son, your father. "If only you could see what your daughter is about to go through. My visions are never wrong, you knew that..."

The next morning you woke up early. You were planning on going back to the school to bring back your boyfriend. You walk into the kitchen expecting your grandma sitting down by herself with a cup of tea. Sipping away all her troubles and worries. Instead two other people were sitting next to her.

"Y...Yuuji?" You blankly stare at him. He glances up at you from drinking his orange juice and quickly stands up.

He walks over and pulls you into a hug. "Good morning babe! What happened to you yesterday? I didn't see you when I went back to my dorm."