𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴

You were walking alongside Megumi in the hallway. Megumi isn't the social type so the atmosphere was awkward. He didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable, but he needs to ask you questions in order to dig deeper into your bloodline.

"Hate to make small talk but the silence is killing me," Megumi makes an excuse to talk to you. "So...how long have you and Itadori been dating?"

You smile softly at him, "We've been dating at the end of our second year in Junior High, so that makes it almost one year."

"One year...that's a lot." Megumi mutters.

You nervously laugh at him, "We've always been close even before we started dating."

"Tell me more." Megumi says.

You look at him in question, but shrug it off. "Well, we met during school of course. We were partnered up for a project that I don't even remember what it was about."

Megumi hums as if telling you he was still listening. You continue, "We introduced ourselves and from then on we began working on the project. At first I thought he was really weird, but that's basically his personality by now."

You were about to finish off with how Yuuji asked you out to be his girlfriend. Until Megumi came to a stop in front of a large empty room. "They should be here..." Megumi glances down at his watch. You knew he was referring to the second years he mentioned earlier. As much as you wanted to meet new people, your gut was telling you to cut things short and leave.

"I don't want to seem rude," You begin. "but I have some important things to do at home. My grandma must be worried about me since I disappeared last night. Yesterday afternoon was the last time I've spoken to her."

"No worries! We won't keep you for too long!" A voice that wasn't Megumi's spoke. You turn around to hear where the voice had come from. There stood two teenagers...and a panda?

"Sorry to keep you two waiting. Got stuck into some trouble on the way here." The panda spoke, rubbing his neck in a sheepish manner.

"Did that panda just talk?" You stood in silence, thinking. Glancing up and down at the tall creature with admiration and shock. "I think I am still unconscious..." You mutter.

The two teens laugh at you. The girl with the ponytail folds her arms together, "Panda is a mutated cursed corpse, not an actual panda. Confusing, I know." She ends with a smile at you.

"Kelp," said the boy that covered half of his face with his zip up sweater.

"and this is Inumaki, a cursed speech user. He uses his words with cursed energy to-"

"to improve the spirit of his commands, forcing all those who hear it to obey. The Inumaki clan, one of the top three clans in the jujutsu world..." Mentally speaking to yourself. "I need to hurry up and get the hell out of here."

You bow, "It's nice to meet all of you. My name is L/n Y/n....just call me by my first name." You stood up and face Megumi. "Including you, Fushiguro."

You later find out that the girl is named, Maki. Also a part of the Zenin clan. Though, she didn't seem to be stuck up like the rest of them do. Which made you feel more comfortable around her. Let's just say that your family and the Zenin clan had some disagreements regarding the future of both parties. We'll have this talk some other time.

"Erm...it's getting late." You stood up from the table that everyone was gathered in. "I need to get home." You say to Megumi.

He nods and motions his head to the side, "I'll lead you out."

You nod and let him walk in front of you so you can follow him. Before you begin to leave, you glance at the three. "Thank you so much for having me. It was great meeting you all," You bow in thanks.

Panda runs up to you and embraces you in a tight hug, leaving you gasping for air. "YOU'RE TOO KIND!! I WAS HOPING YOU COULD STAY LONGER!!" He sobs. You laugh at how adorable he was being. For a big tough panda, he is a one big softie inside. You pat his back in a soothing manner trying to comfort him. He lets go of your body, letting you down onto your feet.

"I think you should consider moving here, Y/n. I think you would fit best as a jujutsu sorcerer." Maki adds. Your heart was beginning to thump loudly at the mention of 'sorcerer'. You awkwardly smile at her and agree nodding your head.

"Take care!" You wave at them, walking away to catch up with Megumi. Once you catch up to him, you let out a sigh of relief. "That was close."

"You okay?" Megumi asks you, side glancing at you.

Nodding your head you hum. Grabbing your phone from your pocket, you scroll through your contacts to find Yuuji. You haven't heard from him since he disappeared with that weird teacher.

"If you're worried about Itadori, he's in goods hands. Trust me, he's doing well." Megumi states, noticing that you were on your phone with a worried look on your face.

Meanwhile, Yuuji was getting the shit beaten out of him by a cursed corpse. He felt his phone vibrate in his pants. And as he was about to reach into it, he got flung across the room. Breaking the wall, he tries to sit up groaning in pain. "Sorry babe, but I need to do this right now..." He whispers under his breath.

You were upset that he didn't at least open your message. Then again, he could be doing something important. "After he's done. Hopefully if he gets accepted, we're going to meet up with the next first year." Megumi continues, still walking ahead of you.

"Accepted? Into what, exactly?" You ask him, narrowing your eyes at the back of his head.

"Into Jujutsu Tech."

You had a feeling of what it was, but you didn't want to believe it. As if your day couldn't get any worse. You were scared that your boyfriend would even consider applying at this school. Then again, you know he loves helping people. It's also not his fault that you haven't told him about your bloodline and your real last name. Regretting not telling him sooner, you began to overthink the situation.

If he knew about your clan, then he wouldn't think twice about working as a jujutsu sorcerer. "I need to talk to grandma about this..."

"

𝗛𝗶! 𝗧𝘆𝘀𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 :)𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁, 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆! ++ 𝗮𝗻𝗱...

𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁, 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆!
++ 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟲𝟬𝟬+ 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 <33