𝘵𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘫𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩

You slowly open your eyelids, head resting on the cold pillow under you. You lift up your head and glance around the unknown room you were in. A thin white blanket covered your body as you start to adjust yourself into a sitting position in the bed. "The hell..?" You ask yourself, wondering who or what brought you here.

The room had no furniture, other than the bed and one chair that sat beside you. It's an empty room, not even bothered to decorate a little.

You gasp as you realize the events that occurred the night before. Checking frantically for your phone under the blankets, desperate to call your boyfriend Yuuji. You finally found your phone and immediately went to your contacts, finding Yuuji's name. But before you could call him, two soft knocks came from the door.

You look to the side and see a boy around the same age as you, leaning against the doorway. He looked like he just woke up from a nap. "Morning, I didn't mean to come in unexpectedly." He said.

"No, you're fine." You reply, "I just woke up."

He nods and walks over to sit on the chair next to you. "I know you must be confused on how you got here."

"Yeah, a bit. All I recall is this guy wearing a blindfold knocking me out as I tried to help Yuuji." You awkwardly laugh.

"Sorry about him, I didn't know he was gonna pull something like that." He looks down at his lap.

You softly smile at him, "I'm Y/n L/n, by the way."

"So she's using a fake last name.." He thinks to himself. "Megumi Fushiguro." He replies. "Before you ask where Yuuji is, he's in good conditions. He's talking with Gojo right now, so it's going to take a while to meet up with him."

Megumi looks at your confused expression and says, "Gojo is the blindfold guy.."

You nod in understanding, gazing back down at your phone. "Where am I..?"

Megumi hesitates to answer, "You're in the dorm rooms at Tokyo Jujutsu High."

You flinch as you heard the word 'jujutsu'. Hearing your heart thumping loudly in your eardrums. Suddenly, loud voices could be heard down the hallway. "Hello!" That energetic voice had to belong to him, you thought. You'll finally be able to see how he's doing. Megumi offers his hand out to you noticing the voice down the hall. You both stand up and exit the room.

"Hey, Fushiguro!!" He yells, "Wow, you look all better now!"

Megumi rubs the nape of his neck, "There's lots of empty rooms, you know.?"

Yuuji stops walking as he spots you standing behind Megumi. "Y/n..." he mutters under his breath. You feel your heart aching as he quickly approaches you. Before you could blink, he stood right in front of you pulling your body close to his. His arms wrapped around your waist, while his head snuggled into the crook of your neck. "I'm so glad you're okay."

You hug him tightly as if not wanting him to escape from your arms, "I love you." Your boyfriend could feel your quivering form and begins to soothe your back, while constantly whispering sweet nothings into your ear to calm you down.

"Finally! A perfect woman to murder!!" A gruff voice cut off the silence.

You jump out of Yuuji's embrace as you stare at him with wide eyes. "What the fuck was that.?"

"Gosh this thing won't shut up!" Yuuji smacks his head, as if trying to make the curse living in him, disappear. "Sorry babe, I didn't mean to scare you."

"Itadori here, is the new vessel of the King of Curses, Ryomen Sukuna." The blindfolded man exclaims as he pats Yuuji on the shoulder.

"He's very," You rub your shoulder as you observe your boyfriend. "...sadistic."

"He's the next level of sadistic." Gojo states. "I'm sorry to ruin the moment here, but I need to take your boyfriend to our principal."

Before you could ask the man for what he needed Yuuji so quickly, they disappeared into thin air. It was so quick that you almost stumbled your balance. You turn around to see Megumi on his phone. He raises his head to meet your eyes, "While we wait, I'll introduce you to the second years."

"

𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!!! :)