𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

"Oh, you're back." You hear Megumi say as he walks into your dorm room. Seeing you with Gojo and Yuuji together, helping you unpack. "You're moving in..?"

"-and be a part of the first years from now on!" You smile at him, finishing his sentence.

Megumi looks over at Gojo. "So you managed to convince her..." He thought. "Do you even have any experience on cursed energy?" He acts oblivious.

You drop the bag that was in your hands onto the bed. Walking over to Megumi, you grab his shoulder pulling him down. "Quit your acting, kid. We both know the answer to that already..." You whisper into his ear.

"Kid??" He replies offensively. "We're the same age-!"

"Fushiguro~! Don't be mean to our new student. She's going to be your new teammate. You need to get along well with her!" Gojo stands up, dusting his pants from kneeling down on the floor. Megumi only glares at him and looks away. "Plus, you three including Kugisaki will be going on a mission soon."

Yuuji quickly sits up from your bed. "B..but Y/n just transferred! It could be dangerous for her!"

"It's nothing to worry about, I'm sure of it!" Gojo replies, giving you all a thumbs up. He looks over to you, "I'm sure she can handle herself..." He whispers under his breath so only you and Megumi can hear. Smirking, you look away. It's about time you start revealing your power to your boyfriend. Just the thought of his reaction scares you.

He may turn out to be upset that you didn't tell him sooner. Or, he may be reasonable that you had your reasons to keep it hidden from him. Whatever the outcome, you are only here to prevent him from dying.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and a girl came in. "Yo..." She scans the room and her eyes fell on you. She loudly gasps, "FINALLY, A GIRL!!!" She quickly runs towards you and embraces you into her arms, shoving Megumi out of her way. "Please tell me you're going to be in our team! I cannot stand these two any longer!!" She dramatically yells.

You giggle and answer by patting her hair, "You're really cute! Of course I'm gonna be in your team." Nobara blushes from your earlier sentence and looks away.

Yuuji folds his arms and looks between you and Nobara. "That's my girlfriend by the way," He pouts angrily.

"Really?!" Nobara breaks the hug and glances at the pink haired teen, and back to you. "She doesn't look like the type to date a potato head like you."

"EXCUSE ME-!?"

"Alright you guys! I'm gonna leave so you four can catch up!" Gojo waves goodbye as he exits the room.

You sigh as you look at the sketchy building in front of you, "So this is the place, huh?"

After Ijichi dropped you four off and explained the situation, he ordered you all to enter the building. He was staying outside to put up a veil and waiting soon as everyone was finished with the mission.

After following Megumi's demon dogs, everyone arrived at a large room. You noticed a body but didn't bother to say anything. Until Yuuji walked towards it and glanced down at the name tag.

"Yuuji, don't even think about it-" You say but get quickly cut off by your boyfriend.

"We can't just leave him here..."

"Shit." You thought. "There's no stopping him now."

Megumi argues with him, explaining that the man killed a child while driving intoxicated. That they were only here for one mission and it was to find all the remaining bodies, then gather them once they finished searching throughout the building. The more they argued, you had an uneasy feeling in your stomach. Something bad was about to happen.

You dart your eyes where Nobara was standing, she was trying to stop the fight between Yuuji and Megumi. "KUGISAKI!!" You yell running towards her. She was being sucked into a black puddle from the floor. Quickly reaching out your hand for her to pull, she's already gone. "Fucking dammit!" you yell.

The boys turn around to not see Nobara anywhere. They were about to question you. But before they could, they felt an uneasy presence beside them. They both look at each other in fear, knowing that this was a special grade cursed spirit.

You notice Yuuji's hand twitch reaching in for his Slaughter Demon. "ITADORI YUUJI!!" You warn him by using his last name, grabbing ahold of your dagger to prepare to kill the monster. What you least expected, was for Yuuji to get his hand sliced off his arm.

Widening your eyes in fear, you angrily think about Gojo. "Nothing to worry about huh? Fucking asshole!" It may look like you were taking your anger out at anything. But you just witnessed your boyfriend lose his hand so it was understandable.

You see an opening and throw your dagger at the cursed spirit. It slices through its left shoulder. "I need to end this quickly." You mutter. About to release your 'Butterfly Effect technique', the special grade blew you across the room making your back hit the wall.

"Y/N!!" The boys yell in worry, running towards you.

"Fushiguro! Take Y/n with you and go find Kugisaki!" Yuuji turns to Megumi, as he holds your bruised body with his. "I've got a plan!"

Megumi looks hesitant at first but once Yuuji reassured him, he picks you up bridal style and runs off to a different direction.

You wince as you move to snap your fingers, an explosion was heard and Megumi came to a stop. "Did you do that?" He asks, looking down at you. Nodding your head you reply with a small 'yes'.

"Put me down, I'm fine..." you mutter. He carefully places you back down onto your feet, helping you stand up. "We need to find Kugisaki...and be aware of Yuuji's plan."

Megumi nods, summoning his demon dogs. He orders them to find Nobara, and you both immediately run after the creature's directions.

𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗬/𝗻 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗻

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴