𝓭𝓮𝓫𝓽

𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

(you pov)

Sup fuckers, my name [y/n] [l/n] and I'm 17 years old my birthday is [your birthday] and I'm currently running for my life but it's okay this is a normal thing, ok ok I guess you wanna know why I'm running, well this all happened on my 16th birthday me and some friends thought it would be fun to out partying and being 16 and underage with no job we had a stupid idea to get random men to pay for our drinks and games for the night, of course, me being the luckiest human known to mankind the person who paid for my night didn't forget and has made my life living hell since. So here we are now I'm being chased through the streets of Ssangmun-dong.

"She's close get her" one of the men chasing me shouted

"Don't let her take that turn" another screamed

Of course, me being a speedy bitch I took that turn and hid before they could see me.

"Fuck that was close" I muttered to myself

Now I just have to get to the train station without being seen

~𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅~

So I made it here fine but my train was delayed so I had to wait on the bench I'm not complaining though my legs hurt like a bitch.

A train arrives not mine though but this extremely hot man gets off with a briefcase and walks right up to me, like is this a dream he goes to say something with a smile and I slime back but it drops when he says

"Want to play a game" he states as he sets and opens his briefcase on the bench with a dead-pan face.

"I'm not buying anything like I have the money anyway so go find someone else to sell to have a great day sir," I said with a screwed-up face.

"Oh but you don't have to buy anything ill give you 100,000 won every time you win if you play ddajki with me" he stated "I'm sure you've played ddajki before," the man said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Of Course I have but what's the catch," I said with a quirked brow.

"Nothing other than if you win you gain 100,000 won and if I win you giving me 100,000 but seeing you can't you can pay with your body," he said with a smirk.

"Um okay," I said as my cheeks heated.

So we played the game and I embarrassed myself, turns out when he said I could pay with my body he meant slapping me and that's not going well seeing as my cheeks are red and tears are running down them but I still wanted to go on I was determined to win at least once.

10 more minutes went by and I finally won a round I've never been happier to win a game of ddajki in my life that I started to dance around the platform until I was brought back to my senses by the man clearing his throat and holding out my sweet sweet prize money I quickly took the money and stuffed it in my jeans getting ready to win another round.

It got to the point I couldn't play anymore and I asked to stop the game and thankfully the man agreed and got to leave but not without saying all my personal information and giving me a card adding on "if you want to play more games for money take this and call the number on the back" I looked down at the card for a second but when I looked up the man was gone.

~𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅~

I finally got home and my mind kept thinking back to the card and the man

"If getting this 100,000 won wasn't that hard getting more money through these games would be easy" I announced to no one but myself

So me being me I decided to call the number

The line rings for a good 30 seconds

"Hello. who's calling" the man on the other line stated

"Hello I was given your business card earlier"

"Do you wish to participate?"

"If you wish to participate state your name and birthdate"

Didn't the man know this already earlier?

~𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅~

Now I am waiting outside my home from 10 to midnight waiting to be picked up by this mysterious game show

I'm waiting 10 more minutes when I'm suddenly blinded by the headlights of a van

" what's the password" the masked man in the van states as it pulled to a stop

"Redlight Greenlight," I say with a vacant face

He then opens the door and I climb in

I strap myself in and go to say something then gas starts surrounding me and I pass out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N hello there fellow reader I hope you enjoy this book

Happy reading <3