𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓹𝓽.1

𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

(Your pov)

We and just finished eating and looked up to see a group of 5 people complaining to the guards that they didn't get food, in the other corner of the room you could see 101 and 212 and their little 'gang' eating food and laughing to each other.

"Excuse me sir those people took extra food!"Someone shouted.

The guards didn't say anything and just stood there so the man whose food was taken walked over to 101 and started shouting at the man for the food and smacked the bottle of oh his hand sending it flying across the floor.

I grasped on to Sae Byeoks and looked into her stern eyes with fear in my own.

"You took our food now we have to go hungry for your selfishness" the man scream and 101

After hearing the rage In the man's voice 101 punched the man and sent him flying across the hall.

Everyone gasped and I grabbed on to Sae Byeoks are and clung to her side.

101 went up to the man and continued to punch and kicked him until he played there lifeless.

456 and 218 run into the middle to the poor man, 456 started to shake the man and shouting to wake him up.

218 pushes him away and checks his pulse.

"He's dead" 218 announces in a sorrowed-filled voice.

"what," I said with tears in my eyes, I know I've seen many die but people turning against each other like this scared me.

Sae Byeok saw my fear and brought me into a hug.

I just stood there in her embrace letting my tears soak in her shirt

A couple of minutes later more masked men walk in holding a black box with a pink ribbon which I could only guess was a coffin for the poor man.

"Hey, didn't you hear that? A person died. That man there just died. Look, that man was killed. That bastard... That bastard just killed him." 456 said to the guards with jagged breaths.

"He just killed someone over there! He just died! Can't you hear me, huh? Help us now! A man just died!" he huffed out.

"We shouldn't be killing each other like this!" I sobbed out pulling away from Sae Byeok holding her hand.

"Player 271 eliminated" the woman on the speaker announced.

~𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅~

Me and Sae Byeok were hugged together on the steps until she swiftly stood up and got in a defensive position in front of me.

"Hey hey it's okay I'm not here to fight I'm here for the opposite somethings gonna go down tonight and we were wondering if you wanted to join us to be safer we will be meeting over there on my bed if anything happens" I hear and look past to see 456 and I give him a small smile.

"I don't trust people" Sae Byeok replied.

"Well, you trust her don't you?" 456 said back to her.

"She different," Sae Byeok said looking to the floor.

"Oh is she," he said with a smirk.

"Well we will be over there if you change your mind," he said pointing to his bed that had a group of men around it.

I pulled her down to sit next to me and smiles and nodded to 456.

~𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅~

The count down to lights out was sacring me and made me cling on to Sae Byeok more in fear.

20 seconds till lights out

10 seconds till lights out

5 seconds till lights out

4

3

2

1

Lights out.

Lights had been out for about 30 seconds and I could hear people walking around, I pulled into Sae Byeok more until...

My hair was pulled and someone's hand was pushing against my throat I looked up and saw...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, there fellow reader sorry for not updating for a couple of days school has just tired me out :)

I hope you're enjoying this don't forget to vote and comment <3

Happy reading <3