𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓹𝓽.3

𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

(your pov)

I wake up in the middle of the night being hugged against Sae Byeoks chest, I pulled away from her chest when I heard someone asking to go to the bathroom I and went to.

As I walked to the door of the bathroom I heard moaning and screams (I'm sorry lolers) I opened the door to ask if whoever it was if they were okay and as I did the noises got louder and I saw a pile of clothes outside of a stall as soon as I clicked in my head I ran out of the bathroom as quick as I could and completely forgot I needed to use it.

'I'll just have to hold it in' I whispered to myself in my head.

I walked back into the main room and went back to bed.

~𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅~

We were woken up to classical music playing on the speakers.

I woke up in a panic because I couldn't feel Sae Byeok next to me, I look up to see her sitting at the bottom of the bed.

I crawled over to her and hugged her by her shoulders.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask sweetly.

"Yeah I'm good," she said back looking at me.

"Attention, players. The third game will begin momentarily. Please follow the staff's instructions and swiftly make your way towards the game hall. Let me repeat the instructions. The third game will begin momentarily." The woman on the speaker said making us break our eye contact.

As we walked into the game hall the woman announces "Players, welcome to the third game. For this game, you will play in teams. All players, please divide yourselves into teams of ten people. Your time limit will be ten minutes. Ten minutes. Let me repeat the instructions. For this game, you will play in teams. All players, please divide yourselves into teams of ten people. Your time limit will be ten minutes. Ten minutes."

We walk over to Gi-hun and the other to create a team.

"So it going to be a game with teams of ten, maybe it tail tag or why did you come to my house" Gi-Hun wondered out loud." Tail tag means running involved, or it might just end up being completely luck based. What do you think?" he continued looking at everyone for their input.

"Our team already has two girls and an old man I think we better we better get more men first," Sang-woo said which earned a death glare from me and Sae Byeok.

"What if they make us play Gonggi or Elastics? Then, what do we do? Girls are usually the good ones at that.." I said but was interrupted by Sang-woo, does this man not know how to shut up.

"That's true, but when it really comes down to it, usually men are better. It's our lives we're betting on right now. And we gotta win." he said with a face that you could just punch.

"Okay so we only need 4 more players," Gi-Hun said to interrupt our glaring contest.

"I say that me, Ali, and Gi-Hun go gather them," Sang-woo said and just walk away to go do it.

"I'm so sorry about him,"456 said with a genuine smile.

After about 5 minutes everyone had teamed up we were all sitting there in circles in teams of 10 well everyone but us turns out everyone got someone to jing apart from Sang-woo, I just sat there giving him the dirtiest grin.

"If we can't get anyone well end up with the people who got kicked out"

"Well, nobody kicked me out, huh! I'll play with you as a special deal here, okay? Man, you guys lucked out today. Yikes!"212 said looking me and Sae Byeok up and down I just grabbed on to Sae Byeoks hand in defense. "I'll be way more help than either of these wimpy little girls. Plus, I'm good at everything except the things that I can't do." she then continued laughing.